Thread: Back again....😒

Back again....😒

Hi Guys

I’m back again 😢 things are bad and I need help

According to my log in the last time I was here was 3.9.16 I have done so well and a lot has happened but I’m here again and I don’t know why 😞

I’ve been suffering with bad anxiety again for the past couple of weeks same old fears and worries come back that I am going to have a sudden heart attack and die like my Mam did almost 10 years ago 😒

The symptoms I am getting are tense jaw that’s really annoying and scary I have ibs so that is currently playing up constant left side pain or pressure which my head turns into ovarian cancer 😢 I am also getting panicky when I am eating my stomach feel “on high alert” all the time

I am so miserable I just want to feel ok I went docs on Thursday she first told me how well I have been doing I haven’t been to see her for ages either I have in the last 2 years stopped smoking and lost up to now 4st 3lb in weight so she was very pleased she felt my stomach said everything was nice and soft she explained that it’s my anxiety and it will pass I came out thinking great I’ll be ok now I have had some reassurance but I’m not

My jaw discomfort is most worrying because if I google it it goes on about top 5 signs of heart attack in women I am too scared to read it 😒

Anyone else ever felt like this? What did you do to get better?

Thanks Guys
    Scared Caz

Re: Back again....😒

Quote Originally Posted by ScaredCaz View Post
    Hi Guys

I’m back again things are bad and I need help

According to my log in the last time I was here was 3.9.16 I have done so well and a lot has happened but I’m here again and I don’t know why

I’ve been suffering with bad anxiety again for the past couple of weeks same old fears and worries come back that I am going to have a sudden heart attack and die like my Mam did almost 10 years ago

The symptoms I am getting are tense jaw that’s really annoying and scary I have ibs so that is currently playing up constant left side pain or pressure which my head turns into ovarian cancer I am also getting panicky when I am eating my stomach feel “on high alert” all the time

I am so miserable I just want to feel ok I went docs on Thursday she first told me how well I have been doing I haven’t been to see her for ages either I have in the last 2 years stopped smoking and lost up to now 4st 3lb in weight so she was very pleased she felt my stomach said everything was nice and soft she explained that it’s my anxiety and it will pass I came out thinking great I’ll be ok now I have had some reassurance but I’m not

My jaw discomfort is most worrying because if I google it it goes on about top 5 signs of heart attack in women I am too scared to read it

Anyone else ever felt like this? What did you do to get better?

Thanks Guys
    Scared Caz
    Hi caz

I have recently been experiencing health anxiety since Jan this year .
    Started with me noticing heart palpatatioms tension headaches and lightheadness.
    Went to docs for blood tests nothing abnormal . Slight raise in white cell count but to repeat test in a month .
    Haven't had a period since December and taken 6 tests all negative .
    I now feel the worst - some kind of awful illness and it's taking over my life .
    Any twinge or anything and I am back to square one .
    Losing my appetite . Sleep . Making myself ill . Convincing myself I am going pale and losing weight . It's horrendous .

Docs give mild relief when reassuring me about thanks short lived when I then go home to be alone at night .

I have an ultrasound Monday and I'm terrified.
    I have always been a worrier but this is another level . Almost like an addiction .

Sorry about the rambling.

Just saw your symptoms sounded the same as mine .

Here to talk as new to the board . X

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hi Scaredcaz you have had a slight relapse it's happened to me a few times thing is though we can learn from it Ok look you know deep down Dr Google is flaming useless so I am being blunt when I say this STOP using Dr Google Relapses are like a game of snakes and ladders so you will get better I promise ATB

Thank you both for your replies

I’m not having a great day my neck and jaw are so stiff and it’s lunchtime so I’m about to eat again 😞 I know I make it all worse by worrying but can’t help it

I am wondering if my sinuses are off because I did have a cold that only lasted about 2 days around 10 days ago but I am probably over thinking

I also have fibromyalgia which is bad at the minute the doctor tells me this is the weather

I have a full day of work tomorrow and I’m already worrying about if I feel rubbish there

Hate this 😢

Quote Originally Posted by ScaredCaz View Post
    Thank you both for your replies

I’m not having a great day my neck and jaw are so stiff and it’s lunchtime so I’m about to eat again I know I make it all worse by worrying but can’t help it

I am wondering if my sinuses are off because I did have a cold that only lasted about 2 days around 10 days ago but I am probably over thinking

I also have fibromyalgia which is bad at the minute the doctor tells me this is the weather

I have a full day of work tomorrow and I’m already worrying about if I feel rubbish there

Hate this
    It's so hard to pull yourself out of It isn't it .
    I've been up and down all day!
    I have u installed Google off my phone so I can't quickly Google illnesses !
    It was becoming obsessive and taking over what should be a chilled weekend . X

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hi Flclark

Thanks so much for replying

Yes it is horrible as much as I don’t want to I am consumed with fear right now after doing so well for so long I’ve lost all hope for the future 😒

I know I’m being silly but feel awful today 😒

I am feeling the same currently.

•Jaw pain (possibly from tensing up and grinding my teeth at night-I just purchased a mouth guard hoping that helps.)
    •Multiple trips to the bathroom a day (IBS-I’ve had then since gallbladder removal, it flares up when I’m stressed.)
    •Left shoulder blade pain/left neck pain (I’ve read it could be tension, I recall having it jn early January-I just can’t recall the severity.)

I’ve also been incredibly stressed. The beginning of the year is when I have all my routine appointments and labs so I always stress they will find something and worry until I have the results. (All of which have been within normal range and clear bill of health!) Meanwhile I feel like I’m having a heart attack-which I have to remind myself is most likely a panic attack and anxiety related. I have completed my appointments so I think I’m on the “calm” side of things where he panic begins attacking because the body is in let down. At least my counselor says that. I’m also not sleeping well at all currently.

I’m sorry you’re feeling this way. I figured you’d want to know I have similar symptoms.

Thread Information