Thread: Toothache in several areas? with a bit of earache blocked up ear and headache

Toothache in several areas? with a bit of earache blocked up ear and headache

Hey,

I posted on here about a month ago now about a molar that I thought was decayed after brushing it it turns out it was just cracked in the end and the brown was just staining from the amount of tea and coffee I drink. Anyway over the last couple of weeks I've had this tooth ache that's mainly on the bottom and I think I've pinpointed it to a gap between two teeth and it's really sensitive and when I wake up in the morning it can be very painful. I'm just terrified it's that cracked tooth but surely if it was that It would be hurting there as well?

It doesn't hurt there at all I can pile cold water on it and can't feel a thing it's mainly between that gap, but it does move to my top teeth sometimes aswell some sometimes it's on the bottom and the top at the same time. I'm not sure if it's a sinus issue because my left ear hasn't felt right for about 2 months now blocked up hurts a bit and also get the occasional head ache.

What is it? I'm starting to become a little scared now.

---------- Post added at 11:53 ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 ----------

Also under alot and I mean alot of stress at the minute, just been laid of from work family problems I feel under stress 24/7 at the minute.

Re: Toothache in several areas? with a bit of earache blocked up ear and headache

Sounds like you're clenching your jaw with the stress - i do it too, and it hurts my teeth, neck, and also my ear for a bit.

I found osteopathy has eased it as she works directly on my neck and jaw muscles, but your dentist can also offer you a mouthguard thingy to wear at night if it's damaging your teeth. Other than that, try and work on destressing your life i.e. remove stressors like worrying about your teeth by getting a dental checkup...

Thread Information