Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pink Mucus

Re: Pink Mucus

It's still happening today. And I am a mess. I've never had issues with mucus on my stools. I just don't get what's going on. I feel like I am dying.

Has anyone here had this happen for weeks on end and it be ok?

Is it possible for coffee to cause this? I went a very long time (a year, long for me!) without it and recently started drinking it again. Is this something that can cause this? I never noticed the mucus until a couple weeks after starting to drink it again.

I am so incredibly tired of my overactive brain.

Anyone? Please?

Are you sure that you can't afford to go see a doctor ? Not that I think you are dying , but this is really causing you some anxiety in the extreme and it IS going to be a very long wait if you can't see anyone on insurance.

Unfortunately I can't. Not yet. I am working on getting in there and trying so hard not to think the worst. Thank you for responding again. I wonder if no one else is responding because they believe that I have something terrible?

No, don't worry about that , I know its natural to wonder about that - it ll just be because they have nothing to add really, or have no experience of the symptoms you are describing. I've noticed on here that if symptoms are quite specific to an individual and they don't take the imagination of people.....then there are few replies. It makes you worry, I understand. I posted some about menopausal transition some time ago - zilch replies !

You're very kind. It is so worrisome to wait and wait for anyone to answer. I think sometimes it really helps me just to hear it's ok and others have experienced it too.

This could have been going on for a while. I have no idea. I just know I noticed it two weeks ago. It's not a lot even. A very small amount. I've been very congested lately with allergies so it also makes me wonder if that's been the cause too.

I'm just trying not to investigate anymore. It's so difficult because I wonder if I'm going to miss something important. I'm just not sure how much more my heart can handle. The constant surges of adrenaline and panic are going to do me in.

I know, its a horrible feeling when nobody replies, you are feeling very low and reach out desperately - and it gets even more lonely when there are no replies.

I have had some bleeding from 'that end', but only a few times in my life and it was related to haemmeroids and constipation (I really should learn to spell that !). You are quite right though, this could have been there for ages and ages, and I suspect you will find out it is related to the past treatment you have had.

AS for your adrenaline and heart.....nope.....nobody dies of panic attacks/adrenaline and racing heart from anxiety! Half the people here would have keeled over years ago. Infact, to be honest with you, I have a theory that it gives a cardio workout.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information