Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: On fire.

Brain.

Been ill 18years and had all sorts of symptoms over the years. Ive had an ms scare because of a few brain lesions. Tested weak positive for lyme and suffered health anxiety along the way. My symptoms are back full force, i have a left sided headache, left temple twitching, my left eye feels odd and strained, off balance, my right arm and leg feel different, cant think straight, have to think before i speak because i feel i will muddle my words, awful brain fog, crying and anxious. Convinced myself its a brain tumour AGAIN because it feels different this time.

---------- Post added at 20:42 ---------- Previous post was at 16:54 ----------

Nobody?

Re: Brain.

I have all of the same head symptoms and my doctor and dentist think it's TMJ. That plus anxiety can cause all those things for sure.

Re: Brain.

Cant stop thinking its a brain tumour pressing on the left and causing this constant left side pressure and headache. Im constantly off balance and my left eye feels strained and odd. I feel like im struggling to concentrate and getting mixed up easily. If it would just ease off for a day i might calm down. What else could cause one sided pressure etc?

Headl

Anyone else have real bad pressure on one side of head? Its awful, cant think straight and getting words muddled up. Brain tumour?

Re: Headl

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Elen

Quote Originally Posted by zippy View Post
    Brain tumour?
    If I said "No way!" would you believe me? (I know, I know... but why is it happening and what's causing it?) I've had an off and on headache all week. It's just a headache. A couple of ibuprofen and go on with my day.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

No because i feel awful, i feel confused and mixed up. Ive never felt like this ever and ive had HA for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    If I said "No way!" would you believe me?
    Quote Originally Posted by zippy View Post
    No
    So why post then?

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

Just worried.

---------- Post added at 18:06 ---------- Previous post was at 18:05 ----------

I am just worried and scared.

Taking into account your 9 year post history, I would lean toward a benign reason. A headache is a headache. Take something to help and find something to distract yourself.

Positive thoughts

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information