Thread: itchy throat/arm on left side

itchy throat/arm on left side

Hi

been getting this itch on my tonsil that sort of itches down my arm its like an itch inside the body that you cant scratch. only lasts for about 30 secs. anybody get this or something similar!!!

think I have posted right this time. New to site trying to sort out how to use computer not very good on it!

Thanks lorraine.

Hi lorraine

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Re: itchy throat/arm on left side

Welcome to NMP Paige x

hi hon

i occasionally get funy feelings like that.. i would describe it as being like someone nipping me and the sensation sort of travels through my arm... sometimes feels like my throat, sometimes my jaw and sometimes my boobs ... i have only had it a few times but its scary as... i tell myself its just my nerves playing up... but i have absolutly no idea what it is.. i think it is all anxiety related though...

take care

andrea x x

Quote Originally Posted by andrea thompson View Post
    hi hon

i occasionally get funy feelings like that.. i would describe it as being like someone nipping me and the sensation sort of travels through my arm... sometimes feels like my throat, sometimes my jaw and sometimes my boobs ... i have only had it a few times but its scary as... i tell myself its just my nerves playing up... but i have absolutly no idea what it is.. i think it is all anxiety related though...

take care

andrea x x
    Hi andrea
    thanks for your reply. I get this every few months not a consant thing. Makes you feel better knowing someone has something similar. Your right the itch travels from my throat through my arm!!!

thank you
    lorraine

Thread Information