Thread: acid reflux!!

acid reflux!!

last night woke up feeling really nauseaus!! went to the bathroom and kinda threw up but it stayed and went down again and burned the neck off me!! wen i spat there were traces of blood!!! and now today i have a very sore throat very tender :( just wondering is this all acid reflux?? im eating healthy the past two weeks and last nite ate white bread and crisps! so had cramps in bed. its like a bruised sensation when i breathe in and lil tiny ulcer things on my toncil soooooooo anybody know anything

Re: acid reflux!!

It sounds like acid reflux. The blood was probably from a very small capillary in your throat that tore as you were gagging.

If this happens often, try a proprietary antacid or see your Doc.

Hi

I think I too am suffering from this. What you have described sounds like acid reflux.

I have pressure in my back between shoulder blades, lump in throat all the time for the past 2 weeks, sometimes I wake up during the night very suddenly with what feels like liquid coming up my throat - almost makes me wretch. Mine started getting worse when I started antidepressants. I'm going to have to see if the dr will either change them for me or give me something to help ease it - its horrible :-(

Have you seen your dr about it? Maybe get some meds. You could try taking gaviscon before bed.

Laura.xxx

i havent seen my doc about it because it very rarely happens to me. maybe once every 4 or 5 months but wen it does it hurts like hell. usually diet change brings it on. i thought it was something much worse thanks for the replies!

Thread Information