Thread: struggling

struggling

Hi,

I feel hopeless, tired and unable to deal with this anymore because in the past few weeks there wasn't a day that I felt ok and fine even for a short period! First there was the dizziness.
    Now for about 3 or 4 days I have this awful feeling on top of my head like pressure, and also at times like someone is sticking needles in or like some areas of my scalp are sore and like something heavy is pushing down on me. In addition I feel like my feet are falling through the ground or like the ground is not firm. I also feel tense all over. I was told I am grinding my teeth and I think I might be doing it now and also I am getting married in 2 weeks plus I am really worried about money with all the expenses, so plenty of reason to be stressed. But I can't help but panic that it is something really serious or at least that the stress is gonna kill me. I had an argument earlier and after that my head was feeling worse and I got so panicked that it is going to do something to me.

I used to get a lot of symptoms when in stressful situations but the worse thing is that I don't feel stressed, I always used to think I wouldn't care if only I didn't feel dizzy or get another symptom, but to be honest that might have just been the substitute to feeling stressed.

I don't know what to do, I wish I could believe I am fine and try to relax into it and let go of fear. I have been to the doctor last week and she sent me home to wait fr my cbt appointment saying i am fine. But i didn't have any tests so how can she know i am fine. And that was before this symptom with my head started. But can't go back there again...I am losing my life quickly, I have been scare to go out with my son all weekend, stuck in the house cause my partner was working. I remember long time ago i was crying and praying to god to just be able to walk down the street without feeling dizzy and scared, and then I finally made it through and felt alive and free again. And now just in this short period I am getting there again and I can't afford to.

What is this feeling in my head

---------- Post added at 22:12 ---------- Previous post was at 19:46 ----------

I can't focus at work because of the head symptoms and dizziness, we still have things to do before the wedding and I am in this state...can't do anything.

Re: struggling

I get random head pressure, I believe it's caused by sinus issues and TMJ, tense muscles in general.

Pins and needles can be caused by a pinched nerve or sitting funny or just from stress.

Oh teeth grinding can cause TMJ, I do it myself and heard myself a few times doing it at night, horrible sound lol

I get dizzy quite a lot, TMJ can actually affect your ears too and cause dizziness, I think I've some form of undiagnosed vertigo. Never really bothered to talk with my doctor about it as I think they wouldn't care.

It can feel like I'm walking on a water bed, or the floors moving under my feet. I can't use treadmills as when I get off it feels like the floor is moving. Being on buses or long car journeys trigger off the dizziness once I'm back on solid ground it can take a while for my legs to feel steady.

Sometimes it can feel like the floor has suddenly dropped.

Have you seen an ENT or anyone to check out your ears? There's a lot non harmful things that can cause dizziness, it might be worth looking into TMJ as well.

Thread Information