Hi, I'm new to these forums. Hope it's okay to post here. It's nice to not feel so alone.

My Story.
I'm 24, and for the past two and a bit weeks, well. They've been hell. It started with a tingling up my left arm that didn't subside, face twitches and stress from nowhere that left me crying everyday just out of the blue, but feeling no relief from the stress. Probably over the anxiety of the perceived health problems. I haven't been able to eat more than a bite or two, and even then I feel physically sick when I eat which is really unlike me, being someone with a big appetite who loves food! So naturally, freaking out, I went to the doctor's this Monday. She wasn't sure what it was so she took a blood test, results were all clear Tuesday so instantly I started to feel a bit relieved and thinking 'oh good, this is the end of it' ... Wednesday I was out walking with my partner and I had a sudden surge of dizziness and I nearly collapsed. It was like nothing I've felt before, I wasn't feeling particularly anxious or uptight was just talking and then *boom*, it was like my head was just hit with two waves of dizziness and I felt my legs wobble. I managed to make it home, and my partner rang 111 for advice. They sent an ambulance and I was taken to hospital where they ran a heart trace (they were happy with), and my blood pressure which was 150 (high) but reduced to 130 (still high) after a while. They also took another full blood test which came back normal and they discharged me.
I went to the doctor's and she prescribed me Citalopram (10g) thinking it's stress and anxiety related. I hope so. I am really hoping this works because I can't go on like how I am. I've had bouts of depression and stress before but there were REASONS why I was stressed, not just the feelings and none of the reasons if that makes sense? Anyway. I'm on my second day. Have to take my second dose at 3pm. So far I haven't had a great time of it, being honest. Really hope it gets better as I start a new job this coming Tuesday :(

---------- Post added at 11:57 ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 ----------

Citrolopram Diary

Day 1: Doctor was really understanding and nice. I’m really hoping this helps, I’ve never been on any kind of medication for something like this. So I went to pick up my prescription, felt okay, walked home and had a bit of a moment and cried a bit of the way home. Unsurprising given how I’ve been feeling today. I took the first pill as soon as I got in (3pm). I started to feel a bit better for the first hour, but then I felt a lot worse. Still no appetite and feeling sick when I eat. Heightened anxiety, tense, no let up. So frustrating. I know it’s unrealistic but in my mind I was hoping for instant relief (after doing research I know now that not only is that unrealistic but impossible for these types of medications which in itself is kind of relieving?). I was too anxious to go for a walk yesterday, frightened that I’d collapse again and as I said I was feeling worse :(.
Anyway, watched a couple of films with my partner which made me feel better. The feeling only goes away when I’m not alone, if I’m watching a programme on my own or doing a task alone the anxiety comes back. I only ever feel half-ways myself when I’m in the bath. Why can’t I live in the bath? Also have been really thirsty today, dry mouth, clammy hands and feet.
Sleep: Bad. Fell asleep pretty quickly (after midnight), but woke up every hour wide awake. I eventually crawled out of bed at just before 7am. I don’t really feel refreshed. Reading through the forums of people’s success stories is making me feel more positive about today (writing on day 2) though.
Just keep swimming…