thought a&e staff would show more professionalism, but apparently not. I had a really awful day saw cpn, which resulted in me getting upset then when we had finished i couldn't leave the surgery sat alone in the little reception.

But then i got soo anxious i couldn't breath, the staff where great, saw a gp who was great too and managed to calm my breathing down.
the ambulance staff where also great, they made me laugh, then got to a&e which i was wary about as in past had bad experiences with certain staff in there, and i hadn't been up there in a long while.

I was seen by triage then taken through to a quiet room, you know when you can feel and hear them judging you, the same ones whome i had to complain about in a previous experience, i ignored them and waited was treated by a nurse there who is always nice, shame all the staff in there can't follow her example

i could feel them talking about me, as they would of remembered me from the complaint made, and i was meant to phone the PALS and see outcome of complaint which havn't made courage to do soo yet, but will do, i made the complaint in the first place, because i thought it was unprofessional to judge people because of there mental health, it was beginning of year i was treated in utter disgrace
and i felt someone had to say something to prevent others suffering the way i did, as when you are in a crisis its all you need people like that

i walked out with my head held high and looked away from them all, how dare they judge others when they are meant to be in a care profession, they shouldn't be allowed to work for the nhs if they don't show professionalism and care

i know im messed up and struggling but am trying and really am, they have ni right to judge me or anyone else, they should look at themselves they are the disgrace

those in the minority ruin it for the good nhs staff out there the ones who do care and are professional, it was like being in a school yard, and dont intend on going back there again, how would they treat me if it was another kind of emergency, it make me feel they will neglect me because i spoke up where others havn't