Thread: My blog.

My blog.

I started blogging recently. Whilst writing hasn't helped as much as I thought it would, it's something I plan on sticking with. I've provided the link below.

https://thethoughtsofadepressionsufferer.wordpress.com/

Re: My blog.

I just looked at it, seems a bit darkish.... is this how it feels? (Silly question, I know.)

---------- Post added at 20:24 ---------- Previous post was at 20:22 ----------

The best years are actually not at age 18-25, in my mind, but rather come after 30+. Just so you know....

Yeh. 20's SUCK.

What is the goal of this blog?

I've had the same thoughts as mrjones, I'm 26 now and I think I will always be someone who gets a little sad when another years gone by, my birthday's depress me a little.
    Yes i know I'm young but it doesn't matter I want to stay the same age, atleast for a few years, i suppose it's more about feeling there's not enough time for what you want and where you'd like to be.

But I really think my 30's will be some of the best years of my life. I've been through so much crap since 18, and for a while now I've come to realise there's only a few things I really need in life and none of the can be bought either, it's strange to say I'm looking forward to the future!

I enjoy writing but have never done a blog, years ago if I'd have wrote down my thoughts and life at the time, it would have turned the most positive cheerful person in the world into a regular on here! Haha
    Most humans are never fully present in the now, because unconsciously they believe that the next moment must be more important than this one. But then you miss your whole life, which is never not now.
    And that's a revelation for some people: to realize that your life is only ever now. -Eckhart Tolle

my therapist suggested I could make a journal or blog to chart my progress. give each day a rating and find a few positives to list.

I think it helps you realise theres always something positive to find in everyday if you look hard enough. however small

mine is more focused on anxiety than depression though

Thread Information