Thread: Hello, All!

Hello, All!

Not really sure how this is supposed to go, but I will take a whack at it.

For starters, I am currently 30 years old and I’ve had health anxiety off and on for over 10 years. I’ve also been officially diagnosed with OCD, depression, ADHD and GAD at other points in the previous 10 years.

Most of my anxiety around my health started when I was 20 or so. I had a bad spell of IBS and found out that my grandmother whom I never had the pleasure of meeting, died of colon cancer at the age of 30. That was when I officially got my medical degree from Google.

Throughout the next few years, I wouldn’t really consider myself a “nervous or anxious” person at all. Then, in December of 2017, I had a bad attack of anxiety around headaches and an in conclusive brain mri. I had to wait for a month and a half to see if I had brain cancer. During that time I visited the ER multiple times thinking I had a tumor and even dementia at one point. I also feared ALS and MS for some reason. Well, luckily I just had a capillary telangectasia (group of clumped up blood vessels) on my brain.

Slip on by the rest of 2018 until October this year and I think I have pancreatic cancer because of a pain in my mid section. Then I think it’s Ms or ALS again because of shifting pains, and yada yada yada.

I joined because I want to help others go through what I have went and am currently going through. It’s no place for any person to be in for any period of time. Anxiety, particularly health anxiety is a dark, dark world.

Welcome to No More Panic!

Hiya trheiress0305 and welcome to NMP

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Thread Information