Home | Contact | Sitemap | Privacy Policy | Terms and conditions
User Name
Password
Virtual Hugs Ever just wanted to say something or have a moan and then all you want in return is a Virtual Hug and nothing more? Well do it here. It may just make you feel better.

Old 06-01-19, 15:11

Re: Never asked before,could really do with some words and hugs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
It's very hard living with long term chronic physical pain alongside the mental health issues. I'm not surprised Matt was so angry at his lack of help from the professionals. I hope he is able to come back on here soon.
Yes, it must be as demoralising as a daily onslaught of non stop anxiety symptoms that you can't see a hope of escaping when it's really ay a bad stage.

Even all the pain aside, anyone would be rightly annoyed at their incompetence.

Tags
asked, hugs, words