Home | Contact | Sitemap | Privacy Policy | Terms and conditions
User Name
Password
Contacting NMP with comments, questions & concerns, How To's and Technical help Want to ask the Administrators a question? Got a problem or a question about this Message Forum or the website. Need technical help ? Post it here.

Old 07-01-19, 00:20

Symptoms section

Please could you tell me the literary source of the information contained in the Symptoms section. Thanks
Old 07-01-19, 00:47
Administrator

Re: Symptoms section

Do you mean the website article page?

If so then I can't remember where I got it. I tried to find who wrote it but never did.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Old 07-01-19, 14:50

I see.
Yes that's the one I mean. Thanks
It does remind me very much of Jim Folk. Very much his style and terminology. Although one has to pay to get advice from that website and I'm not sure he has any relevant qualifications. Interesting. Maybe it made its way to Google and lost its authorship on the way, who knows?
Old 07-01-19, 16:50
Administrator

I have had it on NMP for more than 15 years so I really can't remember how I found it and some of it I wrote myself and some was taken from other sources.

If anyone contacted me to say they owned it I would happily give them credit for it.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Old 08-01-19, 21:30

I'm absolutely sure you would Nicola. The reason I was aaking is becauae i wondered if it was from a booklet or similar i could buy. When I get very anxious i find it difficult to use the keyboard i make mistakes and get more and more stressed
for example i typed a reply to you last night and it disappeared doh. had to stop typing and try to calm down. No matter. I can screen shot the article some time cant I ? There wouldn't be a problem with that? regards ruth

Tags
section, symptoms