Thread: Feeling Strange/Adrenaline rush

Feeling Strange/Adrenaline rush

So I was sitting watching TV earlier when I just suddenly felt really strange, sort of like I’d zoned into my body/hyper aware of everything and it was followed by a horrible rush of adrenaline. Felt like panic was going to take over my body! Does anyone else’s experience this? I’m getting these quite frequently! Recently been diagnosed with GAD/panic disorder after a whole load of blood tests/scans etc.

Re: Feeling Strange/Adrenaline rush

Yeah it's very common. It can come and go.

Best thing to do is let them be, don't ponder them, don't focus on them. Once the adrenaline hits (and that's what's happening) your body should calm down again after about 5 minutes if you don't keep paying attention to it.

It can't harm you at all.

Re: Feeling Strange/Adrenaline rush

Yes, I had this the other day when I was just taking photos for ebay and I suddenly felt boiling hot and my heart started racing.. but I know I've had it before in the past.. so many scary thoughts being thrown at me but as the person above said -it cannot harm you.. I just sat down by the phone (made me feel better!) and had a glass of water and did some deep breaths, prayed and waited for it to pass -which it did! You just have to ride out the rush.. pesky when it interrupts you like that though!

Thread Information