Home | Contact | Sitemap | Privacy Policy | Terms and conditions
User Name
Password
General Anxiety / Generalised anxiety disorder (GAD) General Anxiety or Generalised anxiety disorder (GAD). Please also read this Website page: Anxiety

Old 17-01-19, 15:05

Re: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Carnation,

I meant to post last night about the bags. Why can't they show enough respect to keep them in the manager's office? It doesn't seem right in a corridor or hallway? Or was it a private flats type scenario where it was her own hallway?

When my nana died they just locked the room with her in there. My mum was very angry about that.
Old 17-01-19, 20:13

It was in the corridor outside the main door Terry.
Stacked up in a corner, carrier bags overflowing with all on view including her little teddy bear.
Mr C was uncontrollably emotional yesterday because of it. Although I loaded the belongings in the boot, he wanted to help me carry them in to the house, even though I insisted I do it. Think he regretted afterwards.
Old 17-01-19, 22:19

Oh God...that teddy bear would have killed me. Awful.

Tags
coping, relapse, symptoms, tips