Page 314 of 357 FirstFirst ... 214264304312313314315316324 ... LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 3562

Thread: Top Trump: A Poem

Re: Top Trump: A Poem

Quote Originally Posted by Lola-Lee View Post
    What a load of BS.
    A royal stooge AKA women trying to bring other women down?

Ha! It's great to see the Trump train still chugging along without me!

MAGA!

PS Lot of heavy stuff going on on the home front but have no fear I'll be back to fight the good fight.

PPS - How's the baby SWGirl? Coming up on a year no?

Hey N!

Long time no see. I hope things aren't bad at home.

Shh...don't shout MAGA anywhere, a certain Hollywood actor might see an opportunity to arrange a false flag.

Swgrl has a thread here about her kid:

https://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showth...is-here!/page5

Noivous
    Still on the Trump Train hey!
    Hes now started accusing people of things that he does himself as wrong !?! Presinconsistent Trump I think

India Pakistan: Kashmir fighting sees Indian aircraft downed

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-47383634

Pakistan says it has shot down two Indian military jets and captured a pilot in a major escalation between the nuclear powers over Kashmir.

Trump ordered officials to give Kushner top-secret security clearance – report

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...earance-report

Kushner was forced to amend his federal disclosure forms on multiple occasions after he was found to have omitted more than 100 names on a list of foreign contacts.

Intelligence officials had further warned the Kushner might be a target for manipulation by at least four foreign governments based on his business dealings, lack of foreign policy

There is a great article in The Atlantic Monthly by Yoni Appelbaum that looks at the need to impeach President Donald Trump and the evidence that should see that start to happen, though not neccesarily thinking that it will happen.

What does the USA do with a President thats almost every utterance and act seems to undermine the constitution he is sworn in to uphold. He gives many examples of this and draws parallel with Johnson.

Its interesting to see these parallels drawn where Trump is seen as someone who is effectively promising that he can roll back the tide of diversity, challenging the rule of law and picks and chooses what constitutional rights and liberties are disposable. Did Trump make a solemn promise when he was sworn in or will be continue to execute executive policies though twitter and with a whim?

& Trump would have succeeded in EU negotiations ~ 'Mr Trump added. "I'm surprised at how badly it has all gone from a standpoint of negotiations but I gave the prime minister my ideas of how to negotiate it. I think they would have been successful. She didn't listen to that and that's fine but it could have been negotiated in a different manner.'

Page 314 of 357 FirstFirst ... 214264304312313314315316324 ... LastLast

Thread Information