Thread: Please delete my account

Please delete my account

Hi there,

I am hoping whoever has access to delete accounts could delete mine as soon as possible. The reason is because I want to try and really kick my health anxiety and I think checking the forum has become obsessive and unhealthy for me at this point. Even as I type this I’m considering deleting my message as I don’t really want to stop being able to spend hours on the forum but that’s my HA talking and I know at this point in time deleting my account is what’s best for me as my therapist thinks I need to stop seeking reassurance.

Don’t get me wrong, this site is absolutely amazing and has helped me so much with reassuring me and also giving others reassurance has been really cathartic for me. Perhaps when I am in a better place with my health anxiety I will rejoin the site and be able to offer others reassurance again, but for now I just need to stop being active on here and really try to get rid of HA.

I wish everyone the best and once again thank you so much to everyone who has offered me reassurance and kind words Hang in there everyone, we will all beat HA one day - I believe in us!

Re: Please delete my account

Account now closed. Good luck with your recovery. Contact me if you want to re-open it.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thread Information