Thread: Breathing Problems

Breathing Problems

Hi
    Well i just finished hoovering the stairs and the whole house and i dont feel breathless like i cant speak or need to collapse etc but i just feel like i cant breathe properly. I have been sat down about 10 minutes and i have a nice cool drink and my throat just feels tight and i just dont feel like i cant breathe properly, but like i said im not like really breathless.
    My throat really hurts when breathing and i just cant even walk anywhere out the house or anything because i struggle to breathe.

Im sure theres something wrong with my lungs. And my chest is always weezy and i alway shave to cough and yet the doctor did a peak flow thing and didnt seem concerned.

I just dont know what to do because i couldnt even take my son to the park in the nice weather, i just need help with breathing.

Im sure anxiety cant cause me every single day all day for years to struggle with my breathing?

Also when its hot and stuff i really cant bare any heat, i just feel like im going to collapse and gasp for air when its humid.

Anyone feel like this?

Thanks

Re: Breathing Problems

Well i have to say thanks for all your replies or advice or words of comfort..isnt this what this site is for? I never get replies and i might aswell just drop dead as far as anyone is concerned.
    I am leaving this site, i thought it was meant to be full of support.
    I have posted loads of advice to people, its abit unfair.

Re: Breathing Problems

Hey,
    Im sorry you feel that way hun i always reply when i can. I do no what you mean, i cant stand it when its this humid it makes me feel awful!! I am exsperiencing at the mo kinda the same, i feel like ive forgotten how to breathe, is that kinda the same? xxx

Thread Information