Thread: How serious is a UTI?

How serious is a UTI?

Heh... I haven't needed this forum for a while, but I'm starting to get frequently anxious about things again.

Bit TMI...

So I got up about 5 hours ago and I didn't think I really needed to go, but I went to the loo anyway, and while urinating I felt that pressure/mild pain that you get when you've held it in for a long time. I mean, I've had this happen before, but I don't think the ache has remained quite this long.

It's a mild discomfort, worse when I sit at certain angles... But it hasn't gone away.

If it gets worse I'll certainly see a doctor, but can UTIs go away on their own, if it IS one...? Whenever I'm convinced it's not an overly serious condition, I forget to worry about it!

Re: How serious is a UTI?

It could go away on it's own, but it's always best to get it checked by a doctor.

I've used garlic to combat UTIs but of course that isnt medical advice and I'm not a doctor. Either way I hope it goes away soon, I hate the uncomfortablness of UTIs!

Re: How serious is a UTI?

UtIs can clear on it’s own but I heard that’s unlikely, you should go in to a walk in clinic and get it tested.
    Really simple test, takes less than 10 minutes usually (minus the actual wait time)

your like the other half of me lol 20 years old but also distract myself with video games and anime

Thread Information