Thread: Eyes :(

Eyes :(

Well, here I am again, worrying about my health.

This time its because of something I have taken. I started getting stomach cramps (For what I thought was appendicitis and would kill me), and lone behold, I googled the side effects.

'Blurred vision. Dry mouth. Vomiting. Nausea. In *VERY RARE* cases, it has increased the pressure in people's eyes and caused a painful, red eye and sight loss.'

And I went crazy. I ran downstairs crying to my mum about how I thought i'm going to go blind again.

Now after reading that, my vision is blurry and my left eye hurts. And I don't know what to think, that I am just obsessively worrying and imagining it again or something really is happening inside my eyes.

I keep checking my vision, e.g. trying to read things like smallprint and looking at things in the distance, my attention span has become a mess.

I'm sorry if I post a lot of threads, I just worry so much its unbearable to not mention it to anybody

Re: Eyes :(

In the last couple of weeks you've feared going instantly blind, appendicitis, blood poisoning, a damaged spine and now your eyes again (I probably missed a couple).

Truly, I don't know what can be said in this medium to help you. I've recommended real life professional help and I'll stand by that recommendation. Perhaps you can show your mom your posts? I'm quite sure if she read them, she would recognize the severity of your anxiety and get you help.

Positive thoughts
    Last edited by Fishmanpa; 14-11-18 at 01:42.
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

You’re not going to go blind. I wake up everyday with my eyes blurry and dried sleep around my eyes which I thought meant something was going down. Turns out it was just my pillow. Your vision is blurry because of your anxiety, I get it sometimes and I know how scary it can be. If they get dry and irritated, try some drops.

Anxiety can definitly make you *think* you have blurry vision . I can vouch for that as I’ve just gone through it. Of course my eyes are the same they always have been but I was so sure my eyesight was getting blurry

Hiyer Hull,

How are your family doing now after their (and your) stomach bug? Mum and your brother improving?

Don't read rare side-effects, it never does any good to anyone, honestly.

This time its because of something I have taken. I started getting stomach cramps (For what I thought was appendicitis and would kill me), and lone behold, I googled the side effects.

Do you mean that you took a medication for something to do with stomach cramps?

---------- Post added at 22:21 ---------- Previous post was at 22:19 ----------

I've recommended real life professional help and I'll stand by that recommendation.

He's currently already waiting for that 'professional help' to see him, I think I'm right?

Thread Information