Thread: Hello, my name is Hack.

Hello, my name is Hack.

Just like the title. You’ll see that a lot including the first sentence! I’m currently almost 16 by the time this is posted. I sometimes like to draw in my spare time. My main problem possibly is my health anxiety. You all might be thinking. “Hack, why do you have hypochondria in the first place?” Here’s the thing. I’ve been extremely unhealthy for god knows how long. Not eating fruits or vegetables, exercising, or even brushing my teeth. All of those are very bad. The first problem encountered that started the whole thing is swollen lymph nodes in my neck under my jaw. (December 2017) I thought it was cancer, until it simmered down because of several tests. Now my main problems I’m extremely worried about are my teeth (obviously bad) and lung cancer. Why do I worry about my teeth? Because like I said before, I don’t brush for a extraordinary long time. I’ve currently tried brushing my teeth for weeks now. It doesn’t look like it’ll be recovering anytime soon.. Why did I believe I have lung cancer? Well while I don’t smoke, I’ve been exposed to second hand smoke for a few hours in my dad’s car. The scent gave me the strong worries. I even had excessive mucus everyday. I read somewhere here that their husband had excessive mucus until he was diagnosed with lung cancer. So yeah.. that’s my introduction! I hope I live and.. yup.

Welcome to No More Panic!

Hiya HackGame and welcome to NMP

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Thread Information