Thread: Feeling terrible please reply!!

Exclamation Feeling terrible please reply!!

Hey everyone basically I'm going to be at a friends house all day today which I'm actually really looking forward to (and I'm not agarophobic or anything) but since last night my heart has been beating so faintly ( I couldn't sleep because of it and ended up falling asleep at 5 am! )- it honestly feels like its struggling with every beat. Normally I can feel every beat quite strongly but all of a sudden I can just feel a really faint yet pounding heartbeat and it's making me feel like I'm about to collapse at any moment. I've had all the tests but they were a few months ago and I never felt like this when I had them. I just want to know if anybody else has experienced anything similar? Please reply as I have to go in an hour and sorry for the sort of long post :| thanks!
    Last edited by hr1027; 05-05-18 at 11:41.

Re: Feeling terrible please reply!!

What do you mean about beating faintly? Do you mean you aren't feeling it when taking your pulse? People generally don't feel their heart beating all the time, UNLESS, they are anxious - could it be that your heart went back to how it should normally be (i.e. not thumping and being felt)and you panicked about that? I'm not sure what 'faint and pounding' put together mean to be honest.

If you've had all the tests done then nothing surely would have changed.

Re: Feeling terrible please reply!!

Haha sorry about the complicated description I guess you're right to be honest. My heart just feels slow and seems to go even slower when I move into certain positions such as leaning over for example. Could this be anxiety too? Thanks for replying by the way I was hoping for more but I'm glad there was at least one lol

Thread Information