Thread: Pure O feel so confused

Pure O feel so confused

I have just been diagnosed with OCD due to my obsessive thoughts and anxiety, i was constantly worry i would harm people or was going mad and also some contamination fears which is were it all first started about 15 years ago,

i finally got to this point where i just don't know how i feel anymore - i hate the intrusive thought but i started to wonder if i was starting to enjoy them and doing it to myself on purpose and felt completely taken over, every time i would say its silly another though would come in to say i enjoy then i would get a rush of feelings emotions and adrenalin

I felt i was giving up and so confused about how i actually feel about my condition i don't know if i want to laugh or cry right now - im happy its not what i was worried about like going mad or into a psychosis state but now i have to have have treatment which im dreading hows anyone else got to this stage ?

Re: Pure O feel so confused

Hi dc100
    ive had the same problem, it comes and goes.Especially when stressed out. Which i have been of late from work.Mine started about 2 weeks ago so off to the docs i went.He has perscribed me 50mg of seroquel to get my sleeping pattern back together.I used it about 4 years ago.And it was a miracle drug for me.Im on my 6th day on it and its took the panic away a bit.But im back in work 2mo where it started.
    So i have to be strong.I also take anafranil which is good but the seroquel gets me to sleep and makes me a bit zombied.I hope that my meds fix my chemical imbalance again but because im a worrier i have to go through the mill again.I cant remember how long it took the ocd took to recede , i think about 2 months.Very hard going at the start .I hope we both get better in the coming weeks.
    bobbbyone

Thread Information