Home | Contact | Sitemap | Privacy Policy | Terms and conditions
User Name
Password
Virtual Hugs Ever just wanted to say something or have a moan and then all you want in return is a Virtual Hug and nothing more? Well do it here. It may just make you feel better.

Old 14-01-19, 14:21

Unhappy Work Related Panic and Stress

Hey guys,

Haven't been on in a long time. Things have been good until recently or possibly I have avoided my trigger. But basically I'm looking a hug or an it will be alright or even a you can do it.

I work in IT and am good at my job but have been here for 10yrs. Recently a new rule came in about taking leave in the summer - there are 3 weeks where its banned. My wife has difficulty getting leave at the start of the summer so its going to be an issue. When I was told the panic just kicked in even though in some ways this is not a big deal in the grand scheme of things. It triggered my fear of moving job, not being good enough etc etc etc.

I eventually after over a week got this back into perspective and was actually feeling pretty positive about things. Then today a colleague came back and our holidays clash and I can feel it starting to rise up inside again.

I'm scared to stay here and never get time off in the summer again and I'm scared to move job in case its worse!

With 2 kids work life balance is the most important thing to me. My passion is spending time with them. What if I mess it up?

Hugs, advice, etc all welcome.

Tags
panic, related, stress, work