Home | Contact | Sitemap | Privacy Policy | Terms and conditions
User Name
Password
Palpitations, Ectopics, Missed beats, Heart Worries Whatever you call them, these unusual and unwanted happenings in our chests scare more people into anxiety than most other symptoms.

Old 14-01-19, 13:29

Re: Would heart failure show on an ECG

An abnormal ECG can happen for many reasons - and sometimes, it's actually just a normal variation.

What actually makes you think you have heart failure?

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle
Old 14-01-19, 13:43
Intermediate Member

From what I've read in the past, to go with what RadioGaGa said, it seems like the ECG will often detect signs of heart failure and other heart disease/abnormalities. Do you know in what way the ECG was abnormal? Did your doc say?
Old 14-01-19, 14:36

No I don't know what my ECG results were, I was very very anxious and stressed whilst getting both ECGS done, I just always go to worst case scenario and can't think rationally! I'm having thyroid issues and I know that can cause issues with the heart, keep checking my heart rate now and it's quite high, I stupidly googled heart failure and have alot of the symptoms
Old 14-01-19, 18:43
Intermediate Member

I throw abnormal ECGs, but there is a medical reason which I will not go into here. That said, my heart is actually fine.
Old 15-01-19, 00:46
Administrator

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Old 15-01-19, 16:59

Left ventricle problem??

Just had my 3rd ecg done at the hospital, the consultant said I don't need a heart scan and that my ECG is normal.. he did say I have something with my left ventricle but unless I feel unwell then I'm being discharged. I can't help now but be in a absolute panic!!!
Old 15-01-19, 17:13

Re: Left ventricle problem??

Probably just something begnin if it was something worry sum they wouldn't discharge you especially on how throughout critical doctors tend to be. Try not to over think it

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
Old 15-01-19, 17:15
UK administrator

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Elen
Old 15-01-19, 17:17

I'm worrying I'm going to drop dead:(
Old 16-01-19, 12:41

Obsessing over heart rate

The doctor this morning said to go back if my resting heart rate goes over 120bpm... I have the heart checker on my phone and keep checking .. when I just walked to the kitchen it went up to 123bpm! Resting heart rate is around 85! I had an ecg yesterday that the cardiologist said was normal I've than something with my left ventricle but still discharged me. Now I'm worrying I have a heart problem and I'm gonna have a heart attack

---------- Post added at 11:41 ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 ----------

Other than something with my left ventricle **

Tags
constant, doctor, ecg, failure, heart, left, obsessing, palps, problem, rate, repeat, show, ventricle