Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: not too good at the moment health anxiety sky high

not too good at the moment health anxiety sky high

im feeling really bad at the moment, been off meds for six months and i am now going to have to go back on them and i am working my self up about it, i have been prescribed przac this time and i am terrified.

been really bad lately with dizziness and headaves and now i have got the twitchy legs back and i am a nbevous wreck, just when i though i had conquered all that i good i am back to square one again or so it feels. i was never completely cured but i felt i had achieved an awful lot and although i still got the syptoms of anxiety i was able to cope most days but at the moment i feel as though i am heading down that dark tunnel again and cant climb back out. i havent told my partner that i am going back on meds as he says "what do you need them for " maybe thats half my problem i dont know why i am like this, why i am wound up. i feel as though everything gets to me and i worry over every litttle symptom. ui hate my job, my partners health probs, my kids are always fighting and i feel as though i cant cope anymore, i feel as though i want to walk out of the door and not come back. but i know that escaping and running away will not help, i just want to know why i feel like this and why i feel so awful all the time, why cant i function, why cant i have a day without feeling dizzy or tense, why do i feel as though everyday i am going to die or never see my kids again , why do i have to have 2 glasses of wine to chill me out, i feel like an alcholholic at the moment, and soon i know if i sont do something soon i will be on the phone to the samaritens again like i was 2 years ago or anyone for that matter.

i am so frightened of having a breakdown again, i am so scared of being a failure to my family again and going down that dark road

please help

ruth x

Hello Ruth,

Hang in there, hun. All is not lost. BIG HUGS are coming your way. Everyone relapses a little from time to time, and as soon as it happens, we panic and think "oh no, here we go again". But you got "back up" somehow before, and trust me, you will again. It will take time, but you will get there. You are among friends here. We all understand what you are going through. Don't worry about your partner. If you feel medication would be a good idea for you right now, discuss it with your GP and then go ahead. Sometimes we all need a little help. Take care of yourself. Thinking of you.
    Cobweb

HI Ruth

YOur feeling how Im feeling...its awful when you think something is uncer control and yet it comes back and bites you in the arse.
    Im reviewing myself at the moment...
    Don't get to worked up about meds...Most of us are and to be completely honest if you were Diabetic you would take Insulin etc etc ...Its an illness we have like others and a lot of the time many of us have to take meds to keep it stable...
    Please listen to the peeps here ...we're all the same...Im struggling but at the same time like to offer words to others that are as wellxxxx

Hi Ruth,

So sorry to hear you are feeling like this, i know its hard i have been down that road more than once, i could have wrote the exact post you have written last year.

Please dont feel that because you have to go back on meds you have failed, i have tried a number of times to come off meds, but like you 6 months later i have had to go back on them, as time as gone on i have learnt lots of new techniques to deal with my anxiety, and im hoping the next time i come off them it will be for good.

Your not a failure at all Ruth! If one tablet a day can help you get back on track then that can only be good !

Hugs to you Ruth !

Love

Andrea
    xxx

thanks for your replies.

still not too good today, got the twitchy legs which are driving me to distraction and also have just started taking the new meds which i am panicking about, and i have had a bad day in work, now i am probably going to get made redundant next year, so yet another blow to the system.

thanks again, i really appreciate it

ruth x x x

Hey Ruth,

Looks like I'm gonna have to ring you again and cheer you up eh lol. But this time no swear words ok. I'm just back from a couple of days away with the kids so I hope to catch you later in chat hun. Chin up xxx

Take Care

Mandyxx

thanks mandy

you always cheer me up, just might take you a bit longer at the mo hun

love ya

ruth x x

Hi ruth,sorry your feeling so down pet.You have not failed at all,I came of my meds and Im back on them again.Im pleased to be back on them to.I felt like you at the time,but Im glad I was put back on them.You will get better.

Ellen XX

thanks ellen,

have still got the twitches in the legs, i have been taking my prozac for three days now and strangely enough although i have still got a lot of symptoms like twitches in the legs and feeling really run down, i havent stopped laughing, i mean hyterical laughing all day, ( no wonder they call it the happy pill)

thanks

ruth

I'm proud of you Ruth for continuing the medication. I know it wasn't easy to take at first.

Things will start looking up for you soon. You're a tough cookie and you won't let yourself be down for long. I know you!

xxxxxxxxxx

"Be The Change You Want To See In The World"...

Take Care of You,

Tina

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information