Thread: suffering

suffering

we all tend to have different ways of dealing with pa we all have different symptoms,and different approaches some of us are stronger than others some of us have had it for months others for many years.However we dont have to suffer all our lives because of pa,so much research is being done worldwide but its to long a wait so we tend to find other ways and means to cope pd can be so debilitating it can change your world it seems pd brings its friends along with it like OCD agrophobia anxiety there all related.Confusing as it may seem its very true.people who have had this for long periods of time have suffered emensly and have litterally forgotton what thier lives were like before and believe they will never experiance it again why have people suffered for so long? because 20 years ago it was unheard of so there was no diagnoses so we had to learn to live with it,needles to say thats been a very tireing journey not only myself but many others i have spoken too that have pa.theres many web sites out there offering people quick fixs to get rid of panic and they know the cures ,they give u a massive write upo to read and in the next paragraph u think thier going to tell u then bam they want your credit card number only to charge u a hefty price to tell u what u already know many people get very rich off of others misfortunes its forums like this one that will bring real people with real problems like pd together and knowing that thier not alone and that there is help when i first got pd i was very much alone as no one knew what was wrong with me i was nearly admitted to the special house its been many many years since then we didnt have comps only the local gp and god did he get sick of me im very thankfull now because just knowing that out there is millions of people suffering and dont know who to turn too so in short we should be very very thankfull to the guys and gals who have painstakingly put together sites just like this one together for our extended panic family terry

hi terry
    i totally agree, with out a site like this where would we all be, the people who set up and maintain this site really do need a hefty pat on the back, which i suspect doesnt come very often,so im sending special thanks to you all for keeping this site going

take care

denise

Thread Information