Thread: Really sensitive matter, but small amount of blood in semen. Had before

Really sensitive matter, but small amount of blood in semen. Had before

I had it before a few months back and went straight to my doctor. Had a long talk with him and he said it was not normal, but it happens to a lot of men. He said with me it sounds like a possible popped blood vessel and the amount of times I masturbate and the force in which I do it. He told me even if I literally ejaculate just blood it might not be something sinister just I'd need to have tests and work it out

So he told me to not do anything for a few days and go back if it got worse. I did that and it was fine

Now fast forward a few months and I've noticed a little again. Not as much as before though. I'm definitely going at it too much and I'm definitely doing it when I'm not in the mood. I'm almost forcing it a lot of times

I'm not sure what to do. Do I take the advice from before and rest for a few days? Or go back to the doc?

Re: Really sensitive matter, but small amount of blood in semen. Had before

Hi

of course if its worrying you it won't hurt to see your GP for some medical advice but try not to panic as it was less than last time and doesn't happen often.

it can occur from too much or too rough i believe i've heard and as you do it a lot rather rough i think that defo won't help.

"Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn."

"Be gentle with yourself, you're doing the best you can"

It happened to me once, and scared the heck out of me. That said, it was just a small, red streak. My doctor told me that was usually just a burst blood vessel. More problematic symptoms would be if the entire sample was pink, implying the blood was mixed in from the beginning. He said red streaks are almost always from burst blood vessels and no big deal, other than being terrifying.

FYI, I know of two guys who this happened to who do not have HA, and it scared them witless too. You know how seriously we take the boys, it is normal to be scared seeing that, so pop in to the GP, no shame in it.

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by lofwyr View Post
    It happened to me once, and scared the heck out of me. That said, it was just a small, red streak. My doctor told me that was usually just a burst blood vessel. More problematic symptoms would be if the entire sample was pink, implying the blood was mixed in from the beginning. He said red streaks are almost always from burst blood vessels and no big deal, other than being terrifying.

FYI, I know of two guys who this happened to who do not have HA, and it scared them witless too. You know how seriously we take the boys, it is normal to be scared seeing that, so pop in to the GP, no shame in it.
    Hmm what's concerning is the first time it was pink. Very light pink, but still. My doctor didn't seem overly concerned though after what I told him. And it did clear up after I left it for a few days. Didn't get worse or keep up

The last time it was only the very end that was sorta pink

Worried it could be a problem with my prostate now cause he mentioned that as probable causes as to why it can happen. Along with burst vessel

Thread Information