Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Throat/Tongue symptoms caused by anxiety?

Re: Base of tongue - cancer worries

Quote Originally Posted by Blue23Blent View Post
    I also talked to my doctor about health anxiety and all that stuff. She said rather than googling to shoot her an email instead. I hope the CT scan comes back negative. :(
    Here’s the trillion dollar question....when the CT comes back negative, are you going to believe it???

Quote Originally Posted by AMomentofClarity View Post
    Here’s the trillion dollar question....when the CT comes back negative, are you going to believe it???
    I spoke with my doctor and she asked the same thing. I told her yes because the CT scan is really the big test that can be done. If something doesn't show on the CT scan then nothing is there that could have been missed by a doctor.

CT scan will confirm that this is anxiety and then me and the doctor can work to treat health anxiety moving forward.

CT scan came back and doctor told me there is no acute findings. Everything looks normal! I'M FREE!!!

I've been thinking lately that I have a yeast infection on my tongue and that's the issue. Or something like HPV.

Last night I had this yellowish looking back of tongue and scraped off some. Idk if that's just food or normal or what.

I seek reassurance through photos of other peoples mouths and back of tongues.

And what have you just replied to me on your other thread?

Throat/Tongue symptoms caused by anxiety?

Has anyone else experienced throat or tongue symptoms because of anxiety? My anxiety started with that mucocele back in June. That came back benign and all but have experienced throat irritation, tongue burning pain feeling, tongue looks weird, etc.

I’ve also haven’t been able to stop thinking about and checking throat issues for months.

Anyone else go through throat/tongue issues and are they caused by anxiety?

Re: Throat/Tongue symptoms caused by anxiety?

Again what did you say on your other thread?

You have the answers but you need to apply them

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Elen

I’m constantly looking in my mouth not so much my throat, and I’m always noticing new things in it nearly daily and it scares me. I had a whole month where I had loads of ulcers where one would heal and straight after another would come up on my tongue. Then I saw a red patch and now I’m currently scared over a tiny pinprick blood spot on my soft pallet it’s never ending really. If I hadn’t been searching my mouth with a torch light I wouldn’t have known it was there ;( and now I’m constantly looking at it.

Quote Originally Posted by AnxietyGirl30 View Post
    I’m constantly looking in my mouth not so much my throat, and I’m always noticing new things in it nearly daily and it scares me. I had a whole month where I had loads of ulcers where one would heal and straight after another would come up on my tongue. Then I saw a red patch and now I’m currently scared over a tiny pinprick blood spot on my soft pallet it’s never ending really. If I hadn’t been searching my mouth with a torch light I wouldn’t have known it was there ;( and now I’m constantly looking at it.
    Right!!! Then if you google about it 10/10 you get cancer as the cause. Have you experienced any soreness or irritation from looking in it and worry so much? That’s why I’m concerned. The symptoms won’t go away.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information