I've been so stressed out lately. Uggh!

So I've been having stomach pain and I was told it was h.pylori (we did serious amount of Antibiotics)which was taken care of and I still was having pain so Doctor sent me in for ultrasound which came out all clear. Pain still exist, which is so stressful.

I'm starting to think the pain is my intestines. My mom had stomach pain that she was told it was probably ulcer before she was diagnosed with colon cancer at 47 (I am 30).

I've been having stomach pain and I poop quiet often with small amount. I sometimes see blood if my stool is hard but I have hemorrhoids. And lately I've been feeling pain when I'm just sitting. It's around my butt and my lower back. Also my leg around the buttocks. Which I read is another sign of colon cancer. I have doctor appointments next week.

I had blood work checked in May and my WBC was 5.58 X10 3/ul.

Idk if this has something to do with it but my to tonsils were swollen last week and I thought it might be strep throat and took left over antibiotics. I still feel like something is stuck in my throat. Tonsils still a bit swollen and has white things on them.