Home | Contact | Sitemap | Privacy Policy | Terms and conditions
User Name
Password
Symptoms Symptoms that you would like others to comment on or help with. Please also read this Website page: Symptoms

Old 08-10-09, 12:28
Intermediate Member

Re: Headaches

Ive had a headache for nearly 2 months and for the last week have also been being sick and have swollen glands, im going back to the doctors again later cause i cant cope with it anymore...
Old 08-10-09, 12:59

Hope u have better luck with gp then me hun. Know how u feel still got this headache getting me so down.
Old 08-10-09, 19:07

I'm just back from my GP - why I was there I mentioned the headaches I get and tiredness - He told be I was describing classic anxiety symptoms and to try not worry about it. Hope this helps anyone bother about them.
[Worrying won't protect - it doesn't help and can only make worse. Short term relief of anxiety by google etc doesn't help in the long run and the fact your acting on it only makes worse - let it pass over you

"Rem it kicks in at the unconscious level, thats why, triggers are the cause, remeber the anxiety is like the adrenal system kicking in fight or flight for what you think is no reason, the unconscious is the part that fires this responce"]
Old 09-10-09, 15:24

I suffer from headaches when i am thinking too much about negative things and that may be the reason i have them.....
I also found they link to my palpertations in a string with the other symtoms i have.
hope this of some use to you.....?
thanks kay x
Old 09-10-09, 21:25

Anyone get brain fog (unable to think) when then have a bad dull headache due to anxiety?
[Worrying won't protect - it doesn't help and can only make worse. Short term relief of anxiety by google etc doesn't help in the long run and the fact your acting on it only makes worse - let it pass over you

"Rem it kicks in at the unconscious level, thats why, triggers are the cause, remeber the anxiety is like the adrenal system kicking in fight or flight for what you think is no reason, the unconscious is the part that fires this responce"]
Old 10-10-09, 21:09

I've had a headache for over a week now, mostly caused by stress....divorce, benefits, problems with my medication etc, i'm sure you get the picture ! My GP has prescribed amitriptyline, 75mg, which i have been taking for a long time now and i don't think anything is helping much. I take sumatriptan 100mg when i have a migraine but even those don't seem to be helping much at the minute. Anyone got any other ideas ? It's driving me nuts !!
Old 10-10-09, 21:58

Know how u feel hun had a headache for over 2 months now tried everything painkillers, heat pads cool strips, tiger balm wheres the headache hun mines been mainly left side
Old 10-10-09, 21:59

How u getting on sarah?
Old 11-10-09, 21:22

Quote:
Originally Posted by anx mum View Post
Know how u feel hun had a headache for over 2 months now tried everything painkillers, heat pads cool strips, tiger balm wheres the headache hun mines been mainly left side
It's been mainly over my right temple but this morning i woke up and it's more on the left and straight across the front. I am getting sick of it..it's not the first time i've had a headache like this, earlier in the year i had one for 2 months also.
Old 12-11-09, 19:57

ive got a headache right now, its horrible my head feels so heavy, i think its sinus pain cos my cheekbones hurt too ooww

Tags
headaches