Page 147 of 152 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1520

Thread: Can anybody recommend a wash basket?

Re: Can anybody recommend a wash basket?

Just a thought.... 13+ years

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    Even Terry agreed it wouldn’t be worth it if the therapist wasn’t good. No point in constantly jumping between therapists not living my life. Better to live my life with anxiety rather than restrict it things and let the anxiety win.

That is BS.

He has a psychiatrist as it happens, or rather a new one....and will be seeing them soon to request new levels of assistance/a fresh assessement, hopefully.
    Last edited by Carys; 07-11-19 at 12:08.

Quote Originally Posted by Carys View Post
    He has a psychiatrist as it happens, or rather a new one....and will be seeing them soon to request new levels of assistance hopefully.
    Well I hope he/she is a good one,Carys

He has a psychiatrist as it happens, or rather a new one....and will be seeing them soon to request new levels of assistance hopefully.
    They check on the bipolar issue I had on 2016. Given I don’t have any issues with that I had an episode in 2005 and was med free for over ten years. I’m married I work I have good friends I have a normal life I do apologise for having some ocd and anxiety for some reason people here make it seem a much bigger issue than it is. I believe many celebs even have ocd and are open about it. There shouldn’t be any stigma about it these days or mistreatment of others.

If the psychiatrist is happy I’m taking the meds then that’s it. Past 4 years has been about reducing them actually I don’t believe they want me to be on them forever. And yes I did ask for Cbt for ocd but I was refused hence why I went private.

Wooooahhhhh hold on.....

This has nothing to do with the bipolar and med thing. We have discussed this with you time and time again on this very thread - you said at your next meeting with your new psychi that you were going to ask for another assessement, help with the OCD and anxiety and hoping they might be able to offer a different therapy alternative to CBT ?!?!

I’m married I work I have good friends I have a normal life I do apologise for having some ocd and anxiety for some reason people here make it seem a much bigger issue than it is. I believe many celebs even have ocd and are open about it. There shouldn’t be any stigma about it these days or mistreatment of others.
    The passive aggressive isn't necessary Phil, nobody is stigmatising anybody or mistreating. I could take issue with much of this sentence - firstly US making a big issue ? We aren't the ones posting endlessly on an anxiety forum, you are. Secondly - If anything we have been mistreated with your demands, lack of thanks, and 'official complaint' about our responses to you! Thirdly - As for celebrities, I couldn't care less, they are no different to any other human being.

Thanks Carys for your kind words

Phil, there is a certain irony in you saying you can't afford therapy yet going on lots of holidays. It's your money, do what you like with it, but then don't complain that you aren't getting better. Self help may be free, but you have to actually do it to improve. I feel like we've all written the same replies again and again ad infinitum. Is it realistic to tackle all your fears? Probably not all at once, but there's absolutely no reason you can't tackle them one by one. It's up to you whether you choose to or not. First of all, you need to decide if you want to. I think you aren't sure what you want and you're trying to do what you think is expected of you.

Wooooahhhhh hold on.....

This has nothing to do with the bipolar and med thing. We have discussed this with you time and time again on this very thread - you said at your next meeting with your new psychi that you were going to ask for another assessement, help with the OCD and anxiety and hoping they might be able to offer a different therapy alternative to CBT ?!?!

The passive aggressive isn't necessary Phil, nobody is stigmatising anybody or mistreating. I could take issue with much of this sentence - firstly US making a big issue ? We aren't the ones posting endlessly on an anxiety forum, you are. Secondly - If anything we have been mistreated with your demands, lack of thanks, and 'official complaint' about our responses to you! Thirdly - As for celebrities, I couldn't care less, they are no different to any other human being.
    Yes I will absolutely ask again for more Cbt as if it was free the sessions wouldn’t drain my finances. I also wouldn’t rule out further private CBT in the future.

I have had terrible OCD all my life, I had years of therapy and now in a good place.
    Who cares about celebs with OCD,there is no stigma around it

Quote Originally Posted by Dying_Swan View Post
    Thanks Carys for your kind words

Phil, there is a certain irony in you saying you can't afford therapy yet going on lots of holidays. It's your money, do what you like with it, but then don't complain that you aren't getting better. Self help may be free, but you have to actually do it to improve. I feel like we've all written the same replies again and again ad infinitum. Is it realistic to tackle all your fears? Probably not all at once, but there's absolutely no reason you can't tackle them one by one. It's up to you whether you choose to or not. First of all, you need to decide if you want to. I think you aren't sure what you want and you're trying to do what you think is expected of you.
    Well I am “somewhat ambitious” and also I use to consider myself a “homebody” so I’ve had to adapt to the travelling. The news gives me anxiety flying. My fears stem more than flying I have had a fear of motorways and I can assure you if I did pass my test I wouldn’t drive on them I would take the back roads. I set my own challenges not what’s expected of me as I say my somewhat ambition means I don’t want to be at the bottom. The question is am I what I think or am I what I do? As not everything can be ticked off I admit I will have a good go but sadly I can’t afford a Ferrari and six bed house.

Page 147 of 152 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149 ... LastLast

Thread Information