Page 41 of 61 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: America's 2nd Civil War

Re: America's 2nd Civil War

Oh! I forgot. Did you read about a whole San Francisco school board that had to resign because they didn't know their zoom meeting was opened to the public? They were crapping all over the parents for wanting their kids back in school. Oh yeah they really care about the kids. You probably didn't see that one in the NY Times.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    I know right? He literally rambled for close to 90 minutes! Hearing a few of the clips and the repeated lies, it reminded me how wonderful it's been since he's been gone and banned from social media. Not seeing him on the front page for the last 6 weeks has really helped my mental health and the mental health of most of America.

Positive thoughts
    As for your support of censorship:

First they came for Aunt Jemima. I was not maple syrup so I said nothing. Next they came for Mr Potato Head but I was not a Potato Head so still I did nothing. Then they came for Green Eggs and Ham but I was neither green eggs nor ham so again I said nothing. And when they came for me, there was no one left to speak out for me.

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/martin-niemoeller

Quote Originally Posted by Noivous View Post
    It would be like "Great" Britain!
    Just "language" then because we're certainly not "Great" or "United"

True!👍

Everything I stated is 100% correct.
    Pure Delusional Paranoia..... characterized by irrational or intense belief(s) or suspicion(s) which a person believes to be true. These beliefs may seem outlandish and impossible (bizarre) or fit within the realm of what is possible (non-bizarre).

FMP
    Last edited by Fishmanpa; 04-03-21 at 17:13.
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    I'm not sure what a "Great" America would actually entail? Can anyone enlighten me?
    While some of the rhetoric was about the time when America led the world in manufacturing and development (prior to trading with China and other countries), Trumps base perceived it as a time when white men ran things, women and minorities knew their place, LGBTQ hid in the shadows, the poor had to fend for themselves and no one bucked the system. I guess it also comes down to what you define as 'great'. My son works for the airlines and travels the world. He has seen first hand what the previous administration has done to our reputation globally. The opinion of Trump and his cult was clearly not favorable and was ridiculed even by other world leaders. Heck, he was openly laughed at during the last UN appearance in 2018!

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

Pure Delusional Paranoia..... characterized by irrational or intense belief(s) or suspicion(s) which a person believes to be true. These beliefs may seem outlandish and impossible (bizarre) or fit within the realm of what is possible (non-bizarre).

FMP
    Another brilliant rebuttal!

so on January 21st I checked the price at the gas pump where I buy my gas. it was up $0.92 per gallon from then as of yesterday. I buy the mid-grade.

As for Iran backing militants in Syria if you think hitting Iran in Iran doesn't send a louder message you're well that's delusional. You think hitting a bunch of militia in Syria is going to deter Iran from anyting? That's basically saying don't worry we're not going to do anything.

And thanks for agreeing with me on the 100,000 job loss. I could have sworn you said 14,000 at one point.
    Last edited by Noivous; 04-03-21 at 18:52.

Joe Lied-in claims there was no vaccine before he took office.

Video:

https://m.facebook.com/mediaresearch...2791336662481/

Joe Lied-in claims there was no vaccine before he took office.
    And corrected himself to say there was no plan. The bottom line is Trump is gone! Thanks

FMP

NUFF SAID!

FMP

Page 41 of 61 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread Information