Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Recent Events

Re: Recent Events

Man, I would love to know what they sent in the mail just out of morbid curiosity...people on the Internet can be insane sometimes. I think not talking to people face-to-face gives certain people courage, I mean to overstep boundaries that they would not IRL.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryukil View Post
    Man, I would love to know what they sent in the mail just out of morbid curiosity...people on the Internet can be insane sometimes. I think not talking to people face-to-face gives certain people courage, I mean to overstep boundaries that they would not IRL.
    Yeah, keyboard warriors. Twitter & Facebook are bad places for them as the companies are not interested at all. At least in forums you have a management team and its less likely to be about profit. Its easy millions of miles away, you know you can't get a physical confrontation.

I can remember when MoneySupermarket took over MoneySavingExpert. A lot of members were unhappy with that since it was supposed to be an independent forum & review site. Tight admin though for a massive forum. Loads of big arguments on the debating board though but The Arms was a very lighthearted place and with there being so many members it meant that posts were thick & fast and the majority good natured.

Cruelty to dolphins?

---------- Post added at 17:05 ---------- Previous post was at 17:04 ----------

Politically incorrect ice cream flavour?

SarahH is offline Most Naughty-ish Member Ever

I love nmp:d

Quote Originally Posted by paulmoldeeside View Post
    pulisa, I knew you`d see it all wrong - I found the dolphin on rhyl beach already dead, and I`d finished the ice cream so used the blowhole as a handy cone holder.

no cruelty at all, and it cost me nearly £90 to post it so again, I`m pretty sure its all a simple misunderstanding.

just off to my laboratory to superglue a traffic cone onto a shire horses head - instant unicorn!
    Try no more nails - it works much better in my experience. A white mane also adds to the effect but don't try household bleach. It all fell out and the poor thing ended up looking like a bald Sarah Jessica Parker...

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

now THAT is what I want from my moderators! when I saw my post had been answered by you Pip I thought `oh christ have I badly misjudged something again?`

Nope!

love it, you`ve spurred me on to greater things, now if I can just sellotape this cats legs properly Im sure I can make a hairy sea horse out of it....

just in case the RSPCA are reading this, the only thing I`ve ever done regarding pet modification is get my border collie a set of those false smiley teeth chew toy, it absolutely broke me up but I swear if she could have spoken she`d have just gone `n*bhead` and walked off.
    I'm not surprised......Dentures are so last year and who wants to look like Rylan Clarke* anyway

*You may be too old to know who he is

You need a good hiding!

love it, you`ve spurred me on to greater things, now if I can just sellotape this cats legs properly Im sure I can make a hairy sea horse out of it....

Nooooooooo you can do what you want to the other animals (kidding)...... but leave the puss cats out of it.

THat being said you can send me a package full of cute kittens next time and I won't complain

Ps.... I do hope the Dolphin you sent us was tuna friendly!!

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

By the way Paul we managed to revive the dolphin, re-porpoise the ice cream cone as a horn and released it into the wild of the coast of Skegness as a Unidolphin....

we also named him Bob!!

excuse the poor puns lol

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Love it

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information