Re: America's 2nd Civil War

Hi N.
    I watched it.Same B ull shit different day

Quote Originally Posted by Lolalee1 View Post
    Hi N.
    Lola!

Good for you! So President Trump went on for what...2 hours? No teleprompter, no notes even I don't think, and everything he said was spot on. Joe Lied-in literally could not have gone five minutes like that. He's been there for 4 weeks. So far DC is still under martial law, 100,000 jobs lost, he claimed there was no vaccine before he took office, he asked on the podium the other day where he was, he bombed Syria because of something Iran was responsible for - I mean doesn't he know where Iran is? He caved to the teachers unions keeping kids out of school. Gasoline is up a dollar a gallon and women's sports are under threat of disappearing. In just 4 weeks. I'm sticking to it I don't give Joe 6 months. How bout you? Don't you think there's something wrong with the guy cognitively?

N.

Quote Originally Posted by Noivous View Post
    So far DC is still under martial law
    100% false! While there are still National Guard stationed in DC. They are not there due to Martial law and based on the QAnon theories of Trump taking office March 4th and the threat of violence, several thousand are still stationed in DC.

100,000 jobs lost
    Actually more since he took office as he inherited Trump's legacy but thankfully that's slowing down.

he claimed there was no vaccine before he took office
    Again 100% false. The fact is, when he was elected on November 4th, there was no approved vaccine. The 1st vaccine was approved Dec 13th. What he did say was that there was no comprehensive plan to manufacture and distribute the vaccine. That has been remedied and we're seeing an organized effort at this point.

he bombed Syria because of something Iran was responsible for
    That is correct. He bombed Iran backed militia in Syria that killed American troops IN SYRIA! It wouldn't make sense to bomb Iran and not address the Iranian backed Militia in Syria.

He caved to the teachers unions keeping kids out of school.
    He sided with the Teacher's Union until there was a comprehensive plan to re-open schools. There are plans in place for vaccinating teachers and it was just reported that there will be enough to vaccinate most Americans by the end of May.

Gasoline is up a dollar a gallon
    100% FALSE! It's gone from $2.39 a gallon Jan. 20th to $2.79 as of today. With the disruption of oil production in Texas, this is not unexpected (remember Hurricane Karina?)

women's sports are under threat of disappearing.
    Pure Delusional Paranoia..... characterized by irrational or intense belief(s) or suspicion(s) which a person believes to be true. These beliefs may seem outlandish and impossible (bizarre) or fit within the realm of what is possible (non-bizarre).

FMP
    Last edited by Fishmanpa; 03-03-21 at 13:21.
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Lolalee1 View Post
    Hi N.
    I know right? He literally rambled for close to 90 minutes! Hearing a few of the clips and the repeated lies, it reminded me how wonderful it's been since he's been gone and banned from social media. Not seeing him on the front page for the last 6 weeks has really helped my mental health and the mental health of most of America.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    I know right? He literally rambled for close to 90 minutes! Hearing a few of the clips and the repeated lies, it reminded me how wonderful it's been since he's been gone and banned from social media. Not seeing him on the front page for the last 6 weeks has really helped my mental health and the mental health of most of America.

Positive thoughts
    I agree with this! 100%. I don’t miss the angry fear-monger I gotta at all!

Good that the Trump duo have managed to have their Covid vaccines. Melania must have had to blag hers though?

Did he mention this at his rally? I hope he did because those who hang on his every word/actions might thank him later on.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Good that the Trump duo have managed to have their Covid vaccines. Melania must have had to blag hers though?

Did he mention this at his rally? I hope he did because those who hang on his every word/actions might thank him later on.
    You would think (and hold onto a smidgen of hope) that Trump would announce he and 'Melanie' got the vaccine and encourage his followers to get it. Especially in light of so many Republicans (close to 60%) not planning to get it and all the anti mask rhetoric he spewed that's been a contributing factor in the 500K+ deaths in the US. Some things will never change

FMP

I'm not sure what a "Great" America would actually entail? Can anyone enlighten me?

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    100% false! While there are still National Guard stationed in DC. They are not there due to Martial law and based on the QAnon theories of Trump taking office March 4th and the threat of violence, several thousand are still stationed in DC.

Actually more since he took office as he inherited Trump's legacy but thankfully that's slowing down.

Again 100% false. The fact is, when he was elected on November 4th, there was no approved vaccine. The 1st vaccine was approved Dec 13th. What he did say was that there was no comprehensive plan to manufacture and distribute the vaccine. That has been remedied and we're seeing an organized effort at this point.

That is correct. He bombed Iran backed militia in Syria that killed American troops IN SYRIA! It wouldn't make sense to bomb Iran and not address the Iranian backed Militia in Syria.

He sided with the Teacher's Union until there was a comprehensive plan to re-open schools. There are plans in place for vaccinating teachers and it was just reported that there will be enough to vaccinate most Americans by the end of May.

100% FALSE! It's gone from $2.39 a gallon Jan. 20th to $2.79 as of today. With the disruption of oil production in Texas, this is not unexpected (remember Hurricane Karina?)

Pure Delusional Paranoia..... characterized by irrational or intense belief(s) or suspicion(s) which a person believes to be true. These beliefs may seem outlandish and impossible (bizarre) or fit within the realm of what is possible (non-bizarre).

FMP
    Haha! I thought that one would bring you out of your lair

You must be reading The New York Crimes FMP. Everything I stated is 100% correct.

As President Trump stated in his speech there hasn't been 1 US soldier killed in over a year in Afghanistan (I'm sure you'll be scouring the web hoping to find one) and he had planned on bringing all troops home this year...that ain't happening now. Your abject hatred (which CNN has ordered up) for Trump has put you squarely on the side of never ending war-ers, i.e. Bushes/Clinton/McCain/Lied-en/Chaney/Obama. That's one thing that Trump and Bernie have in common... ending our endless wars.

Oh! Did you read about the mother and daughter that were trying on wedding gowns for the younger's upcoming wedding? Turns out unbeknownst to the blushing bride (due to the mask and dress) the boutique attendant who was helping her in and out of different gowns all day was a guy! They weren't happy to say the least. But of course you didn't read that story.

Hey, can you believe just a few months ago they were parading Cuomo as the next president? Not me of course. Will he survive? Probably he's a Dem after all.

How long will Joe last do you think?

N.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    I'm not sure what a "Great" America would actually entail? Can anyone enlighten me?
    It would be like "Great" Britain!😁

Page 40 of 61 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread Information