Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Pfizer Vaccine Anxiety

Re: Pfizer Vaccine Anxiety

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    https://www.bhf.org.uk/informationsu...ered#safeheart

For anyone with an underlying heart condition who has been triggered by comments in this thread.

My son has a heart condition and has had his 2 jabs with no cardiac side effects.
    I've had two heart attacks, triple bypass, stents, have heart disease (angina) and I'm a Stage IVa H&N cancer survivor. I had both Pfizer jabs and other than some yuck for 24-48 hours I'm fine. My wife has pre-existing neurological issues and was fine too. Please don't take the intentional fear mongering comments seriously and put you off!

FMP
    Last edited by Fishmanpa; 07-06-21 at 22:45.
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

I had both Pfizer doses in March/April and had zero side effects from either one. I maybe felt a bit tired the day of each, but that's it. The only side-effect? Going places without fear of contracting Covid! Vaccines are incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    I've had two heart attacks, triple bypass, stents, have heart disease (angina) and I'm a Stage IVa H&N cancer survivor. I had both Pfizer jabs and other than some yuck for 24-48 hours I'm fine. My wife has pre-existing neurological issues and was fine too. Please don't take the intentional fear mongering comments seriously and put you off!

FMP
    That's not the same as myocarditis , which kills people instantly such as it did with my brother .

Quote Originally Posted by feelthelove View Post
    That's not the same as myocarditis , which kills people instantly such as it did with my brother .
    I'm very sorry to hear about your brother, FTL. He must have had a very severe case.

https://www.bhf.org.uk/informationsu...ns/myocarditis

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
    OMG, as much as it pains me to confront anyone on here, I can't believe you have waltzed into this thread with your typical BS antivaxx propaganda. You've already caused enough aggro in other Covid-related threads on here with your blatant antivaxx, Covid-denying s**t-stirring!

Give me strength!
    bully bac again I see.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    I'm very sorry to hear about your brother, FTL. He must have had a very severe case.

https://www.bhf.org.uk/informationsu...ns/myocarditis
    Yes he did he died , and that's been part of my anxiety since 1994, thank you for the lovely reply I appreciate it .

I am genuinely sorry that your brother died so tragically and of course I understand your acute anxiety over this condition but it's not an instant killer for the vast majority of people. That will be of no consolation to you though and I appreciate that.

Lencoboy - bit harsh really! She is entitled to her opinion and be an anti-vaxer without you being so rude.

As per usual this thread has been reported multiple times by several people.

Please try and remember that we allow all opinions on here and just because someone doesn't share the same values and opinions as us doesn't mean they are wrong or not entitled to their opinion.

We all know that FTL is anti-covid but we don't need to be rude to her for having that opinion.

Thanks

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Editing this message to say that it was in response to the one above which has, thankfully, been deleted. I dont want my comment to trigger anyone so I have changed it. I would ask admins to look at another comment that this person left on my thread about getting my vaccine because I also found it very upsetting. Thanks.
    Last edited by elizabethalice; 09-06-21 at 16:04.

Regarding myocarditis. FTL, I was very sorry to read about your brother. He was very very unlucky.

There is actually much more of a risk of developing myocarditis from covid than from the vaccine. After I had covid, I had a few symptoms of it and the dr tested me - luckily it was chest muscle inflammation.

As far as I know (not up to date with the latest news but I read something the other day), there have been a very small number of cases of myocarditis after the vaccine, but as they do occur in the general population at a similar level there isn't enough to say that the vaccine has caused these very small amount of cases. Usually, myocarditis is treatable (again, so sorry that it wasnt for your brother FTL).

But there is a definite risk of it with covid. I spoke to the dr about all of this when he tested me for it. It's a small risk, but it does happen. I know I'd rather get the vaccine than risk getting covid again...
    Last edited by elizabethalice; 10-06-21 at 18:30.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information