Thread: Teeth extracted feel anxious

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Teeth extracted feel anxious

My sleep pattern has been all over the place and some days hardly sleeping even but I had a wisdom and a second molar extracted Tuesday and well ever since

I've felt constantly sick and shaky and weird like nothing feels right I just don't feel right and feel like crying I keep stressing and worrying over the pain I have and if my extraction site is healing etc

There's a root left behind poking out the extraction site but dentist told me it's nothing to worry about it will come out on its own but it's making me worry too

I also have a phobia of dentists and had massive anxiety and panic attack before going to the dentist

I don't know I just don't feel right and dunno if me feeling sickly is the tooth or my anxiety

Re: Teeth extracted feel anxious

Hey hope this helps a little
    My Mum was terrified of the dentist I mean she was a strong women faced many things in her life but if one thing turned her into a quivering wreck it was the dentist .
    I recall her having a wosdom tooth out and a molar extracted she was unwell for a few days after and she actually cried in pain she could feel the root still there and it wasn't until that did come out that the pain subsided .

I do hope this helped a little and you get that the pain subsides soon xxx
    Sharon
    E

The constant sleeping day and night and the anxiety brings is doing more trouble as its making me not wanna eat or talk and causing butterflies etc

:(

How are ypu today Paul

I went to the dentist yesterday they put a nasty tasting thing in my socket which has helped and at 9.15am today I will hopefully be having the root out if I can cope with the anxiety it will bring but to be honest I don't have a choice as it makes my anxiety worse being in pain or having the root there or even knowing it has to come out.

Sadly my sleep is awful I fell sleep 3pm till 7pm today I tried go to bed at normal time and fell sleep around 00.00 and woke up 2am ish it's now 5.15am and I'm extremely anxious because I can't go back to sleep, it would be nice to have a fixed sleep pattern but I dunno how I will do that as without much sleep my anxiety is terrible so I sleep to lessen it then of course it makes my sleep pattern worse

So I guess today I got to try and maybe stay awake till 10pm or so I'm sure having a nights sleep and waking up in morning would be helpful

Thank you for asking btw how are you?

Thread Information