Thread: if there was something wrong with heart now would it gotten picked up on ECG in may?

if there was something wrong with heart now would it gotten picked up on ECG in may?

hi so; yesterday I was drilling some wood and I out of nowhere felt a dul pain in my left arm and chest, I think it was brought on by putting arm in or moving it in specific positions, and when I took a breath, my left side of chest hurt! it went on like for a minute and the simptoms subsided but sometimes if I take a deep breath or lay in some positions it hurts the arm or chest but if I am just sitting still on my computer it doesn't hurt I read about silent hart attacks and this caused me to have my anxiety spiral out of controle again! If there was anything wrong in my heart, would it of showed up on my ECG or is it possible that this could be something new? I keep worrying but I haven't let this whole thing keep me from enjoying my day. I had my ECG in may of 2018 when my anxiety had spiraled out of controle over some palpitations that were 99.9% mostely attributed to eating too many of those chocolate easter eggs. What I notice from the new simptoms though, is that the pains are very intermittent and come and go, like sometimes I will feel some chest pain if I take a deep breath, sometimes if I raze my arm, or hold it a certen way, etc I was able to get a good night's sleep but still worrying about the whole possibility of some undetected heart thing or a potentially dangerous problem. I am 25yo male, 145lbs

Re: if there was something wrong with heart now would it gotten picked up on ECG in m

Quote Originally Posted by thewarrior93 View Post
    hi so; yesterday I was drilling some wood and I out of nowhere felt a dul pain in my left arm and chest, I think it was brought on by putting arm in or moving it in specific positions, and when I took a breath, my left side of chest hurt! it went on like for a minute and the simptoms subsided but sometimes if I take a deep breath or lay in some positions it hurts the arm or chest but if I am just sitting still on my computer it doesn't hurt I read about silent hart attacks and this caused me to have my anxiety spiral out of controle again! If there was anything wrong in my heart, would it of showed up on my ECG or is it possible that this could be something new? I keep worrying but I haven't let this whole thing keep me from enjoying my day. I had my ECG in may of 2018 when my anxiety had spiraled out of controle over some palpitations that were 99.9% mostely attributed to eating too many of those chocolate easter eggs. What I notice from the new simptoms though, is that the pains are very intermittent and come and go, like sometimes I will feel some chest pain if I take a deep breath, sometimes if I raze my arm, or hold it a certen way, etc I was able to get a good night's sleep but still worrying about the whole possibility of some undetected heart thing or a potentially dangerous problem. I am 25yo male, 145lbs

It sounds more like you pulled or strained a muscle. I’m sure I’m a day or two it’ll be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information