Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Mornings !!!!!!!

Re: Mornings !!!!!!!

Feel like I have the flu today but I haven’t , does anyone else get this ?

Quote Originally Posted by TRISTAN View Post
    Feel like I have the flu today but I haven’t , does anyone else get this ?

Been dealing with the same the past two days, it’s just from being worn down.

Mouse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But I have promises to keep,

And miles to go before I sleep. - Robert Frost

Sucks bad , so fed up of this life now ��

In that case, you need to ask yourself what action you need to take to improve things.

If it was that easy none of us would be on here ????

So what do you do blue ??

I try hard to make sure I don't spiral - I don't always succeed but that's my goal.

I make sure I don't spend too long doing nothing, which sometimes means assembling a bunch of busywork, even if it's just phone games or sorting seed beads. If I have commitments I'm struggling to meet, I make sure people know, and try to knock at least one thing off my to do list every day. Even if I'm exhausted from fighting the anxiety, I've learned that inactivity is my worst enemy.

I let people know if I'm having a rough time but try not to ask them to make too many allowances so they won't begrudge it when I really need them. I also listen to the people closest to me if they think I'm being irrational, because they can sometimes see it when I can't.

I'm not saying I'm perfect, or even that my anxiety's under perfect control (it really isn't). I fight hard to maintain my mental health, though, for the sake of the people I care about but primarily because I've lost enough to this evil disease already and I don't want it to take any more from me.

Good for you, Blue Iris. It's so important to take responsibility for your mental health whether you're managing anxiety successfully or whether you are struggling badly. For your own self esteem and for the people you care about around you. You can't rely on others to make things better-you have to find your own way of managing and coping on a daily basis whatever that takes.

Thanks, Pulisa. I won't pretend there aren't times when I don't just want to go to bed and cry all day.

That's a pretty lousy coping strategy, though, not to mention making a horrible mess of your face

Boy I understand what you mean. I have been light sleeper lately. Up two plus times during night. I count how many hours there are till I have to get up for work. Try to go back to sleep and feel I can't breathe andstart to shake. Happens on weekends too. Maybe I should look into that chart you mentioned. I am is U.S. and winter. I hate that too. Alot going on in life. Crying makes me feel a little better. I love this website. To know people out there that feel the same. I health anxiety too. Never ends.

*** Just posted this in another thread I am on but it was meant to be for this one****

Hi All
    I am still really anxious in a morning, shaky, sometimes retching, very agitated. The anxiety at the mo is pretty much lasting all day and then I get these occasional hot/shaky/panic feelings and it really sets me back that I will never get better. This episode started in December for me - a nervous breakdown from a combo of things. I am staying on 50mg of clomipramine on GP say so and I have 2mg diazapam tabs if required although I am trying to do without these if possible. The beta blockers seem to do little so not sure if it is worth even taking them.

Can I ask you all, is it just anxiety you have or do you have depression along with it. For me the two go together and so I can be anxious tight chested surreal one minute and also flat, no feeling, crying.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread Information