Page 316 of 357 FirstFirst ... 216266306314315316317318326 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 3562

Thread: Top Trump: A Poem

Re: Top Trump: A Poem

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post

But bogeymen have always been easy to manufacture.
    I wholeheartedly agree with you!

Last edited by Hollow; 16-03-19 at 20:30.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    Do you have proof that it wasn't a false-flag? To be fair, neither of us have any first-hand evidence, we're both relying on the MSM for information. The same establishment media that has peddled countless lies. Personally, I haven't seen the "graphic" video which is circulating but many people have commented on how fake it is. For example, a strange lack of blood and visible damage on the victims. Bodies piled up on the floor before they have even been shot. Windows and doors are undamaged from the spraying of bullets etc.Also, why did he train in Australia and then travel to New Zealand, I'm sure there were plenty of mosques where he lived. Just like the patsy who who drove all the way to Finsbury mosque, a place which just happens to be riddled with spooks.
    Gun laws are less strict in NZ so that might be a reason. If I wanted to buy an arsenal to go on a rampage the US would be on my list.

Those commenters must believe all the dead and their families are part of the plot then?

Isn't it obvious Finsbury mosque is a bigger target than your average one given the links around there to extremist preaching? And there is the small matter of him not being of sane mind running up to it. An obsessive focus latching onto a mosque that we hear about in the press as opposed to the thousands of others we don't?

Australia is less liberal in terms of immigration so his message might not be as valid there? They are certainly having issues with terrorism but crime seems more focussed around the sub Saharan gangs.
    Last edited by MyNameIsTerry; 17-03-19 at 04:53.

What I have found hard to stomach in the British media today has been the stance that we need to think what made a blue eyed blonde angel of a child become a terrorist with a far right agenda and yet if we tried to picture Jihadi John as a bright young thing before radicalism there was seemingly outrage. There seems to be a focus on the perpetrator rather than on the victims of this horror from NZ. I think thats saddening.

There should be a real standing alongside the Muslim communities over this as this is a crime of genuine hatred.

NZ raises $6.5m for victims of Christchurch mosque shootings

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/111...-terror-attack

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Blood-soaked survivors...?

Never Surrender, Comrade

A bottle of gatorade wouldnt make that sort of dark stain.
    This is saddening, trying to find a conspiracy here.

Quote Originally Posted by KK77 View Post
    Blood-soaked survivors...?
    Not bad for a day's work. This fairy tale was missing a hero...

Meet Abdul Aziz, the Christchurch hero who chased the attacker away

https://www.euronews.com/2019/03/16/...-attacker-away

The 48-year-old is responsible for singlehandedly stopping the Christchurch shooter from continuing the massacre at the Linwood mosque, the second mosque he targeted during Friday’s mass shootings.

Aziz told the AP how he picked up a credit card reader and ran outside to confront the gunman.

Quote Originally Posted by mezzaninedoor View Post
    A bottle of gatorade wouldnt make that sort of dark stain.This is saddening, trying to find a conspiracy here.
    Yep, the same as various mass shootings in the US. Conspiracy is always easy, they can say "it might have been an empty bottle refilled with a blood like substance that would stain". But they can't explain how everyone survivors, media, law enforcement, government, etc are all part of a big hoax and nothing ever leaks out. That and how they are all hoaxes to the CTer.

Quote Originally Posted by mezzaninedoor View Post
    What I have found hard to stomach in the British media today has been the stance that we need to think what made a blue eyed blonde angel of a child become a terrorist with a far right agenda and yet if we tried to picture Jihadi John as a bright young thing before radicalism there was seemingly outrage. There seems to be a focus on the perpetrator rather than on the victims of this horror from NZ. I think thats saddening.

There should be a real standing alongside the Muslim communities over this as this is a crime of genuine hatred.
    Hmm I wonder about this.

Muslim communities (or rather their leaders) have been slow to stand up over Islamic terrorist events so it's one that works both ways in that respect.

But something I wonder about here is whether it's so simple as to so discriminate in favour of the white perp and not the Islamic terrorist? We can more easily examine far right white (and any Christian beliefs) without worrying about cultural sensitivity. Christians are largely fair game because they aren't a minority. Islam doesn't tend to be criticised so easily, not considering the media like the Mail/Express, and this has led to things like the grooming scandals.

Could it be we are more afraid to question why the sweet kid became an Islamic terrorist because we would have to delve into Islam? Muhammad was no choir boy and whilst we have a peaceful religion we also have a political system which was a very different kettle of fish.

And some Islamic leaders prefer to separate the radicals outside of the religion completely which is nonsense as it's like Christians doing the same for their radical groups.

Do we do it for non political crimes? Do we try to see what changed the lovely boy into the murderer but only when they are not Muslim? Or only when white?

Given our media are on a spectrum it would seem strange if they are aligned in doing so.

We also have the Begum case where some see a groomed 15 year old child.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Yep, the same as various mass shootings in the US. Conspiracy is always easy, they can say "it might have been an empty bottle refilled with a blood like substance that would stain". But they can't explain how everyone survivors, media, law enforcement, government, etc are all part of a big hoax and nothing ever leaks out. That and how they are all hoaxes to the CTer.
    There's a great South Park episode about 9/11 being a conspiracy. Cartman is convinced the government planned and executed it. For some reason they end up at the White House where Bush tells them that the government actually did plan 9/11 and Kyle keeps going, "Reeeeaaallllyy??" because he can't believe they could possible pull something like that off and keep it covered up. In the end Bush admits that the government just pretends these conspiracy theories are real so they can come across as more powerful than they really are. It's pretty great.

Page 316 of 357 FirstFirst ... 216266306314315316317318326 ... LastLast

Thread Information