Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Crystal Therapy Advice Thread!

Re: Crystal Therapy Advice Thread!

Wenjoy - spot on hun!

Piglet

Interesting thread piglet .

When I went for my CBT last year , my therapist asked me about my hobbies and asked me to bring in some examples of jewellery that I make, so on the next visit I packed up a big collection for him to see and when I unpacked them infront of him his face was delighted .

He said "well isnt it funny,sometimes the answer to our problems is right under our nose" meaning about all the crystals I had used to make the jewellery with, lol. He said he believed in crystal healing and I should try it.

I want to make a piece of jewellery for myself with all the crystals for my needs, infact , id love to sell them to people with them choosing all the crystals they want in their braclet or necklace. Wouldnt that be a nice idea...
    its just finding the time to do it .

Mirry what a splendid idea.

Look at all the trouble I had to go to just to get different coloured thong/cord in different lengths to attach my spiral cages to.

I have made a long dark brown suede one to hang my smoky quartz cage from and a short cerise suede one to hang a ruby in zoisite from. How much easier it would have been just to put an order through to you for one in whatever length I wanted!!

If you have a few different coloured thongs in different lengths and some spiral cages with a jump ring attached for all your different stones, it gives you no end of versatility for your wearing of different stones.

The whole reason I had to make all mine was cos I couldn't find any - and certainly not with proper fasteners on - I don't really like to just tie the cord together cos it feels so unfinished that way.

I bet loads of other people have the same problem too.

Piglet

Hi Piglet,

my son is sitting his exams just now (he's almost 16) and he's a bit stressed (mmm...who does he get that from I wonder......lol) Are there any crystals he could use to help him stay calm and focussed?

luv Coni XX

Hi Coni,

I have two to suggest here hun.

Firstly Gold Tiger's eye which is excellent for taking anysort of tests or exams as it helps you take action using reason rather than emotion.

Secondly I suggest a clear quartz - clear quartz is always a great start to any crystal collection, or if you only ever get one crystal then that's the one to get as it's the master healer.

Also it would be good for him to start handling the crystals, or having them around while he's revising so they sort of get to know each other - I know that sounds abit woolly but you honestly do build up a bit of affection to certain crystals and this really helps when you need them most.

I'm like this with a cluster of smoky quartz - at first I was abit blah about it but now I've had it for a couple of years it sort of feels like going back to an old friend and a comforting one at that.

He can always keep them in his trouser pocket if he's too conscious to have them out on the desk or anything - mind you there will be a few there with their lucky pens or rabbits feet type thing (or like me with the answers written on your arm - only joking)!!

Neither of the above stones are hard to get and pretty inexpensive.

Wishing him all the best with it.

Piglet

Thanks Piglet,

He's got Maths today so I'll give him the clear quartz....theres one in the starter set I bought....I'll log on to the website you recommended and look for the gold tigers eye, think I could be doing with some of that myself....though I still like the hematite.

luv Coni XX

Piglet

Piglet , because my panic attacks have come back with a vengance, what different crystals do you think would be ideal for the anxeity sufferer ?

I am thinking of making anti anxiety jewellery using all the different gems to give max benifit.

Id need some for courage.
    calming.
    energy.
    Love.

and any others u can think of fot anxiety......
    I will then start to collect the crystals to make bracelets...not only for myself but any one else who would like one..perhaps ebay too ?
    I cant belive the shop prices for these things and could make them alot cheaper and more for specific problems like anxiety.
    what do you think ?

Hi mirry
    what a good idea. I often makes jewellery from gemstones for myself (not to sell because I wouldn't be brave enough). People often say you should choose stones you are drawn to, then look them up and see what they say they mean. It's quite interesting.

I am massively into labradorite - I would be interested to know its meaning because I love it.

Best of luck with anything you find out - there's a good Dorling Kindersley book on gemstones on amazon that you might be able to buy or get from the library

Its funny cos 14 years ago , I used to make and sell gem trees in a local card shop.......I used to get so many orders and make lots of money too .
    I used to have a card with all the different meanings to each tree and I used to also do craft fairs and sell gem stones too. I remember reading the one about Love and fertility ROSE QUARTZ so I stuck some under my pillow cos my hubby and I had been trying for a baby for 1 year, well it worked straight away lol .

Today My hubby drove me to the shop I started putting my jewellery in, and I have sold 7 items , one of them was a rose quartz necklace.
    But I really like the idea of making special ones for anxiety.

You could sell your stuff, why dont you ? If I can do it so can you !

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information