Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: 4 weeks of swollen tonsils + Flu-like symptoms too.

Re: 4 weeks of swollen tonsils + Flu-like symptoms too.

Quote Originally Posted by ThroatGoat View Post
    Haha! I can't remember the last time I google symptoms tbh.

Yeah mine normally do too! It's just because my HA is playing up.

The only reason I touched the node today was because I could feel it without touching it (if you know what I mean?). There was some minor pain down there so I went feeling for it. It hurts to touch and is kinda hot, so it's probably being reactive (guessing).

Will point these nodes out to my doc anyway, since my CBC is fine, the night sweats are only happening on occasion, and my weight also seems to be holding up fine, I very much doubt it's anything serious.

I'll try to help where I can! But want to try the break because I keep finding myself in threads that could be triggering more HA thoughts.

Wish me luck! Chat you soon BBUK.

Oh yea! Nodes are everywhere. If I were to count them I'd say I can feel about 20 of the damn things. (Even found one on my abs).

I've been good with no googling, but I'll give the game idea a go for sure! I can't remember the last time I actually played something tbh. Must have been a good long while ago. Tower Defense used to be my thing.

Chat soon! Hopefully with more positive updates.
    Hey that's cool Yeah always best to blame it on the HA cause that's what's causing you these worries Stop fiddling with your nodes it's not helping!
    I know it's nothing serious too And yeah take a break and that doesn't mean leaving this thread and looking at other members symptoms either it could make you worse and you donna want that. Tell you what try not coming on here for 24 hrs and fill you day with some thing good it really does take your mind of things totally IS that a deal!!?Good luck ATB matey
    Last edited by Bigboyuk; 04-06-18 at 22:29.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyuk View Post
    Hey that's cool Yeah always best to blame it on the HA cause that's what's causing you these worries Stop fiddling with your nodes it's not helping!
    I know it's nothing serious too And yeah take a break and that doesn't mean leaving this thread and looking at other members symptoms either it could make you worse and you donna want that. Tell you what try not coming on here for 24 hrs and fill you day with some thing good it really does take your mind of things totally IS that a deal!!?Good luck ATB matey
    Yep it's definitely HA! I probably need a few procedures to get rid of some crud (tonsils and maybe something else I've spotted that I won't mention ), but nothing more than that I don't think.

I'm going to take the break as soon as I've finished writing this post, so that's a deal!

Just wanted to come back and note something else: I've been getting an odd runny nose today as well. Like running for no apparent reason. Not sure why, but probably the virus/bug thing coming out or something.

Quick vent too: I'm not watching the f*cking news anymore either! Tonights topic was H&N cancers caused by HPV. Set me off on a minor panic AGAIN!

Anyway, I've not got that! And I'm off for my 24 hour break.

TTYL!

Yep it's definitely HA! I probably need a few procedures to get rid of some crud (tonsils and maybe something else I've spotted that I won't mention ), but nothing more than that I don't think.

I'm going to take the break as soon as I've finished writing this post, so that's a deal!

Just wanted to come back and note something else: I've been getting an odd runny nose today as well. Like running for no apparent reason. Not sure why, but probably the virus/bug thing coming out or something.

Quick vent too: I'm not watching the f*cking news anymore either! Tonights topic was H&N cancers caused by HPV. Set me off on a minor panic AGAIN!

Anyway, I've not got that! And I'm off for my 24 hour break.

TTYL!
    Yeah I am being serious on this deal and it will help you! Get you tonsils fixed and runny nose is probably part and parcel off this now move on from it 24 hrs and no less TTYL ATB

Yeah I am being serious on this deal and it will help you! Get you tonsils fixed and runny nose is probably part and parcel off this now move on from it 24 hrs and no less TTYL ATB
    I didn't quite make it, but wasn't too bad! I had the urge to check the thread and the forum, but didn't dwell too much.

Today marks around 10 weeks since I first felt the mystery bug/virus coming on, and I still don't feel right.

I feel tired and weak again today, and I've also had the brown speckled phlegm again.

My body temperature still doesn't seem right. Currently feel hot headed but my hands are cold.

Had sharp stomach pains after eating last night too. Probably just ate too quickly though in that instance.

Still wondering if something more sinister is lurking somewhere, but can't figure out where! (I think that means it could just be my mind playing tricks on me though).

Oh well, will see how I get on!

I didn't quite make it, but wasn't too bad! I had the urge to check the thread and the forum, but didn't dwell too much.

Today marks around 10 weeks since I first felt the mystery bug/virus coming on, and I still don't feel right.

I feel tired and weak again today, and I've also had the brown speckled phlegm again.

My body temperature still doesn't seem right. Currently feel hot headed but my hands are cold.

Had sharp stomach pains after eating last night too. Probably just ate too quickly though in that instance.

Still wondering if something more sinister is lurking somewhere, but can't figure out where! (I think that means it could just be my mind playing tricks on me though).

Oh well, will see how I get on!
    Hey re the virus it's obviously not clearing up on it's own, believe you have a appointment with your dr or is ENT as for the eating logically it sounds like indigestion after all you did eat rather quickly lol. There is absolutely nothing sinister going on don't let your HA tell you different ok ATB

Hey re the virus it's obviously not clearing up on it's own, believe you have a appointment with your dr or is ENT as for the eating logically it sounds like indigestion after all you did eat rather quickly lol. There is absolutely nothing sinister going on don't let your HA tell you different ok ATB
    Yeah, the mystery virus probably just isn't clearing up. Whatever it is .

Doctor visit first, ENT isn't deemed "urgent" I don't think, so long wait for that.

I almost feel feverish again today, but haven't got a thermometer to check.

Think I'm just getting letting it get to me today for whatever reason.

Going to try and take some time offline again now too, and try writing out a list of positives (rather than bloody symptoms!)

TTYL! Got your PM, will reply later for sure!

Yeah, the mystery virus probably just isn't clearing up. Whatever it is .

Doctor visit first, ENT isn't deemed "urgent" I don't think, so long wait for that.

I almost feel feverish again today, but haven't got a thermometer to check.

Think I'm just getting letting it get to me today for whatever reason.

Going to try and take some time offline again now too, and try writing out a list of positives (rather than bloody symptoms!)

TTYL! Got your PM, will reply later for sure!
    Well that will need to be treated for sure probably the best just ride it out for today. Yeah good idea write it down the positives that will really help you Yeah ok look forward to your pm mate ATB

Well that will need to be treated for sure probably the best just ride it out for today. Yeah good idea write it down the positives that will really help you Yeah ok look forward to your pm mate ATB

Was going to post something else, but I've forgotten. Maybe it was to do with short term memory loss.

Now I've noticed two little blue spots on my gum line. Post dentist issue, or something else I wonder?

ThroatGoat from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ssssmufc View Post
    Now I've noticed two little blue spots on my gum line. Post dentist issue, or something else I wonder?

ThroatGoat from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
    It was a very small version of this:

I say was because I thought I'd better try to move it, just in case I was being dumb and it was food. But it seemed to go and then started bleeding.

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread Information