Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Almost 9 months of self hate, exhaustion,and anxiety

Re: Almost 9 months of self hate, exhaustion,and anxiety

Quote Originally Posted by MangoSlush View Post
    Sadly no, still not messing or trolling I swear...however I am now starting to look at this situation more from a logical lens and stop with the "But Whats" and "What If" statements, and it makes me a bit more shamed that I was this panicky over this for so long...
    That's a positive and pretty much what was thrown at you in the replies. The title of your thread is; Almost 9 months of self hate, exhaustion,and anxiety. The exhaustion part is easy. Anxiety can and will cause fatigue. The anxiety part has a solid base in the pregnancy fear however irrational it is. That being said, I think there's a lot more than meets the eye. It's the self hate I can't put my finger on. Does it have to do with your relationship with your friend? If you were intimate (even without intercourse), there must be some feelings there and you said she's been with other men since then. Is that part of the self hate?

Positive thoughts
    Last edited by Fishmanpa; 16-08-18 at 05:13.
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Re: Almost 9 months of self hate, exhaustion,and anxiety

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    That's a positive and pretty much what was thrown at you in the replies. The title of your thread is; Almost 9 months of self hate, exhaustion,and anxiety. The exhaustion part is easy. Anxiety can and will cause fatigue. The anxiety part has a solid base in the pregnancy fear however irrational it is. That being said, I think there's a lot more than meets the eye. It's the self hate I can't put my finger on. Does it have to do with your relationship with your friend? If you were intimate (even without intercourse), there must be some feelings there and you said she's been with other men since then. Is that part of the self hate?

Positive thoughts

To be honest it is more that this happened to begin with and that I've drug my friends and family along for the ride with me...I have two best friends in particular (both female) who i'm betting are sick and tired of me and my constant fear...

I hate myself because this happened at all, I hate that I have bothered the living hell out of my close friends and family, I hate that I'm so paranoid, naive, and skeptical about basic and sound biological facts.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information