Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: help worried about pancreatic cancer

Re: help worried about pancreatic cancer

what is CYA medicine Fishmanpa im worried because my symptoms are worsening not getting better and i feel as if im being put off oh its her health anxiety again i know i have that but i have symptoms that cannot be explained by HA

Cover your a*ss, CYA.

Do you know how fast PC actually works?

Quote Originally Posted by tracieann View Post
    i have symptoms that cannot be explained by HA
    Actually they can be explained. The symptoms you describe can be found HERE. I don't doubt you're having symptoms but I'm leaning more toward the standard inconveniences that anxiety wraps up and delivers to you. Stomach and bowel issues are close to the top of the list. IBS, GERD etc. are all very common issues with anxiety.

So this is what I think is going on and you can confirm with a doctor on this as I'm just playing armchair quarterback. I think this pancreatic cancer fear has you wrapped tighter than a golf ball and it's just making your symptoms worse. Your mind and body are on constant alert for every little niggle. It's got to be exhausting! I know when I was stressed for two months when my wife was ill, I felt like I got hit by a truck and for a good few months afterwards. I had a reason to be stressed, I just don't believe you do

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

To let you know, this is my standard HA worry. It comes and goes, but is my biggest fear. Of course, right now I'm dealing with a bigger "real" priority and tests and whatnot, not to mention that I had a CT in the process of working through this other problem which plainly stated a normal Pancreas, Liver, etc. So I guess my fears about this have been assuaged for awhile. But I understand how scary this particular fear is. Good luck to you in working through it.

whilst im sure i do have HA thats not under debate folks it does NOT explain floating poop which has gone from two or 3 times a week to EVERY time just want to know why its worsening could be Sibo could be ibs but could be PC surely this needs fully ruling out first :yes Wilkie 44 i know how fast this progresses but i also know caught early survival chances improve

still having trouble with this problem my anxiety is through the roof feel weak and not too great seeing dr on 1st october cant cope its got worse since june

Quote Originally Posted by tracieann View Post
    still having trouble with this problem my anxiety is through the roof feel weak and not too great seeing dr on 1st october cant cope its got worse since june
    hi Gracie Ann,
    i know this was from last year but I was just wondering how you're doing as I'm having the same worries now. I've had left sided upper rib pain for about 6 weeks and floating poos that leave an oily sheen on the water. Not lost weight but am so so anxious about it. I'm waiting for an ultrasound at the moment but can't get PC out of my head. Was diagnosed with breast cancer in Feb this year, had mastectomy and lymph nodes clear but can't stop worrying.
    any advice anyone?

I'm going through the same fear......really scared as I seem to be getting diabetes symptoms......
    I also have a very strong fear to see doctor again.....God Help us all....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information