Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Worried that I have sepsis or c diff.

Re: Tooth abcess has come back. Afraid it will kill me.

Quote Originally Posted by elswordfish View Post
    I just got home from the dentist. The jerk of a tooth is out. I am feeling some better. But, still kinda meh...I think it is just anxiety.

The dentist is apparently also a doctor as well. Told me I don't have anything wrong. So, I hope he is 100% as both. He was great as a dentist. No pain when it was being taken out. Just a lot of pressure. I was so hopped up on laughing gas I was cracking jokes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    The bottom line is that it's been two (now three) weeks since this worry started and it hasn't killed you nor will it. No doubt you feel like poo but once you get the tooth sorted, things will improve.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Ok. I still cannot quit worrying about sepsis. I have a little red bump on my leg that looks like a petechichi. (Sp)

I know abscesses can lead to sepsis. I cannot stop thinking about it.

I don't think you can get sepsis like after so long especial with the tooth being out. Spesis is a complication not a condition.
    You also need fever and other serious symptoms for it, it won't come like a surprise and without symptoms. I think you still have anxiety.

Ok. I still cannot quit worrying about sepsis....I cannot stop thinking about it.
    The dentist is apparently also a doctor as well. Told me I don't have anything wrong.
    Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

Worried that I have sepsis or c diff.

I got that abscessed and infected tooth out on Thursday. Since even before then I was freaking out thinking I had sepsis. I am still worried about sepsis. Well, back to worrying about it. Because someone told me about when they had it and that they also had night sweats (I had them twice) and chills. And, they told me to get to the ER. Well. The thought of sepsis had left my mind before I read that. I was on to C-Diff. Which, I am taking Clindamycin so I could have it. But, I am only having diarrhea occasionally and I am not having stomach pains.

Still. I am more scared about sepsis. I am not running a temp though. Low or high. I'm normal for myself. And, my BP and heart rate are good. I have a few little red spots on me though. They may be flea bites from where my dog brought some in. But, I cannot stop spiraling thinking sepsis. I felt great from yesterday until I read that. Other than some anxiety in the background and a couple of panic attacks. I am still convinced I don't feel like myself though. But, I am wondering if that is depression/anxiety.

I am eating normally, my vitals are good like I said, and I'm not puking or anything like that. Still. I'm so damn worried about sepsis. Ugh.

Re: Worried that I have sepsis or c diff.

You said you were worried about sepsis since before you had the tooth out, but sepsis doesn’t take a few days to get worse. Sepsis goes from bad to worse in a hurry! I’ve had C Diff three times and from my own personal experience, it goes from bad to worse rather fast too. Taking Clindamycin, I would advise you to go to the pharmacy and get some good probiotics. They make one called Florastor which isn’t killed off by antibiotics. Other probiotics should be taken around two hours before or after taking your antibiotic. Otherwise they’re uselsss, according to the Infectious Disease doctor who treated my C Diff case. Clindamycin is harsh, but I’m sure there are folks who take it with no issues. I won’t go into ALL the details about my C Diff experience, because this is an anxiety forum and I’m not going to fuel that. Just know that if you have it you won’t just have diarrhea a couple of times!

Having seen my father go through a c diff infection in a hospital stay, it is dramatic. There is really no speculation, honestly. He was very, very sick.

From your previous thread about this....

Ok. I still cannot quit worrying about sepsis....I cannot stop thinking about it.
    The dentist is apparently also a doctor as well. Told me I don't have anything wrong.
    Positive thoughts

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Woke up and wasn't sweating.

Still scared though because it felt like I had a hard time peeing.

I was horrible on Thursday morning and early afternoon. Then felt better. Then started to feel bad yesterday afternoon after an anxiety scare over something else. But, really got bad around midnight last night after reading someone on reddit who's had sepsis tell me I need to get to the ER because the night sweats could be caused by sepsis. Now I am right back to feeling confused and foggy headed about things. Especially when I try and sleep or I'm falling asleep. And, when I woke up both times. I am also having dreams related to hospitals.

Also my feet felt a bit clammy last night. Even though my mom felt them and told me they weren't sweaty.

---------- Post added at 17:30 ---------- Previous post was at 15:19 ----------

TMI a bit. But, my poop is odd. It looks like blended up grass. It's very green and kind of mossy looking. Could be the greenish blue coloring in the pills. But, I don't know for sure.

I am not cramping or going often. But, still.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread Information