Hey guys, I'm new and thena 17 year old male. I have Rocd and Hocd, I'm sure of it. Let me start with the ocd that started first: Rocd.
I have a beautiful, sweet, kindhearted girlfriend with a great personality and we've been together for a year and 9 months but all the time, for about 2 months now I've been asking myself "do you love her? Are you sure? Are you falling out of love? Are you sure? Why do you love her? How do you love her? Do you want to be with her? Are you in denial?" And always, the answers are affirmative. I know I love her and want to be with her and all that. I love her so much but asking all the time just tears at my mind and heart. We actually almost broke up because of it. My Rocd had me so confused about whether or not I loved her but I realized that I did love her and wanted to be with her. We are still together and very happy but this Rocd is a drag.

Then, about 3 weeks after Rocd started, Hocd kicked in. I am constantly asking myself "do you like men? Are you sure? Are you gay? Bisexual? In denial? Straight? Do you like women? Do you want to be with guys?" And I have never liked men. I have always LOVED women. I would see a hot girl and get "hot" and now, I still check them out but my sex drive has been so diminished to a point where its not healthy for a guy my age. And regarding the questions I ask myself, the answers are always that I don't like men or anything like that, I only like women.

I am constantly just asking all the time in my head so people don't notice as if anything is wrong but I have been feeling depressed and lifeless. I haven't told my parents that I have Rocd or Hocd because it would hurt them but I want help for me, my happines, and my beautiful relationship with my girlfriend. I don't know what to do. I just want those two things gone. Any help for a young man my age?