So i'm very terrified of pregnancy so much so that i wanted to just stop having sex ever again but decided instead i would give the implant a try, a day prior me and my partner had sex and our condom broke and he ended up well yeah, the thing is i told the nurse before getting the implant but she wasn't concerned as i was on the pill and took them all apart from being an hour late once in my second week. She didn't believe there was much concern but now i'm really worried because the implant can cause pregnancies to be ectopic and i have pain in my right side however i always get pain there and i know its too early to be a pregnancy and my implant won't work or a week (on my pill free week so still protected though x)

Overall the nurse wasn't concerned because i took all my pills and gave me a lecture on how you can rely on the pill alone and gave me the implant yesterday but i have fears this one time we accidentally relied on it that the world will be out to get me and cause pregnancy and even worse it will be ectopic