Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: help worried about pancreatic cancer

Re: trying to face my fear

Can anybody advise im scared

I had worries just like this! I posted about it recently! It turns out I did have gallstones- that I manged to pass before the ultrasound! I'm sure you're going to told you have a issue like gallstones. I know it's hard but you need to trust in the doctor, I've found with all the doctors I've seen they are totally straight with you. Like with what they think it may be!

Just try to keep your mind off it- easier said then done I know! I have issues trying to keep my mind off it myself at the best of times.

thank you for your reply i know its personal but did you have pale floaty poos too please

Re: help worried about pancreatic cancer

Hi. I've been diagnosed with sibo. And lately I've been noticing lighter stools as well as diarrhea. The diarrhea is a symptom of sibo, as well as currently using xifaxan antibiotics. Hopefully it subsides when I'm finished with the antibiotics. I feel your fear though. I google some sibo symptoms and of course PC comes up. I woke up at 2am to pee and my front shins were itchy, so I google itching, and of course the bad stuff came up. It's not severe, or constant itching but still. Hopefully your stool is better by now. Good luck.

can i trust them

posted on here 4 weeks ago or more about panc cancer terrified mainly cos of floating poop in a bad way with fear . had all bloods liver function and amylase blood done all normal ultrasound of liver pancreas spleen kidneys gall bladder and bile ducts all normal however im still doing floating stools every day and i feel like im itching im scared i saw bowel dr and he said no red flag symptoms its ibs and stress ive had ibs for years why floating now what if they have missed something and it is pc do you think i should ask for more tests pc is a killer but if diagnosed very early better chance im so scared feel like being palmed off a fecal fat test would tell if my poo has fat in please advise i cant settle

Re: can i trust them

You have no red flags for PC. You don't need any more tests. What makes you think you can't trust the drs?

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Elen

you hear of mess ups all the time pc is very difficult to diagnose and can be missed on usound i feel paranoid the drs put me off cos of HA but what if its PC wasting time is the worst thing in this scenario and still the question why floating poop

Quote Originally Posted by tracieann View Post
    you hear of mess ups all the time pc is very difficult to diagnose and can be missed on usound i feel paranoid the drs put me off cos of HA but what if its PC wasting time is the worst thing in this scenario and still the question why floating poop
    It could be your anxiety. Diarrreah IS a symptom of anxiety; in fact I believe it is among the most common physical symptoms created by anxiety. You know the old expression he was so scared he s*it his own pants?
    That expression is no coincidence.
    I dont know why it is so but I guess it is because the bowel muscles tightens so much when we are scared that what we digested runs right through out system.

This thread started in June. This type of cancer is relentless and in the two months since this started, if there was something sinister going on, you'd be quite ill. Your doctor is practicing CYA medicine. Let us know how you make out.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information