Home | Contact | Sitemap | Privacy Policy | Terms and conditions
User Name
Password
Benefits - ESA/DLA/PIP/JSA/ATOS etc Benefits - ESA/DLA/PIP/JSA/ATOS etc

Old 29-12-18, 20:17

ESA medical assessment

In a few weeks I will be facing my third medical assessment and itís freaking me. The last time it all went well and I was freaking out before. How can I cope with this?

Thanks guys.
Old 29-12-18, 20:59

ESA medical assessment

Iím actually in the same position, I have my second one coming up early next year. I just keep reminding myself that everything has been absolutely fine the first (and second for you!) and the reasons I am claiming are valid and real and they will be able to see that.

Positive vibes,

Mouse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 29-12-18, 21:24

Re: ESA medical assessment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight-mouse View Post
Iím actually in the same position, I have my second one coming up early next year. I just keep reminding myself that everything has been absolutely fine the first (and second for you!) and the reasons I am claiming are valid and real and they will be able to see that.

Positive vibes,

Mouse

Hi thank you for replying, I will have to keep on telling my self that and stay positive.
Old 29-12-18, 22:54

Not a problem,

Honestly I think that these assessments are cruel and only necessary because some unsavoury types would like to scam the system. As long as we are honest and eligible there really shouldnít be a problem.

I too am trying to remind myself of this, itís very hard when we rely on it to afford to live and if weíre completely honest the assessments arenít exactly pleasant experiences, they certainly leave me feeling very vulnerable.

Positive vibes,

Mouse

Old 29-12-18, 23:07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight-mouse View Post
Not a problem,

Honestly I think that these assessments are cruel and only necessary because some unsavoury types would like to scam the system. As long as we are honest and eligible there really shouldnít be a problem.

I too am trying to remind myself of this, itís very hard when we rely on it to afford to live and if weíre completely honest the assessments arenít exactly pleasant experiences, they certainly leave me feeling very vulnerable.

Positive vibes,

Mouse

They leave me feeling very vulnerable as well mouse. All we can do is try to stay positive and honest.

Tags
assessment, esa, medical