Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: My wife has covid

Re: My wife has covid

Quote Originally Posted by Gary A View Post
    Yes, so long as she’s symptom free at that time. It sucks but it’s only a few days of just staying at home, it’s not the end of the world.
    Well today went fast I have a headache as she kept calling me 24/7 so hoping that passes as it did yesterday and she woke me up at 7am so very busy..I can taste and I have no cough going to temp check soon.

I am getting a bit restless and panicy sitting bored

Serious question: No doubt this is your worst nightmare based on your posts the last year and a half. If you come though this unscathed, will you wear a mask and get vaxxed?

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Well why not help out a few people on here if you're bored? It will distract you from your own worries?

Failing that, what are you going to cook your wife for her evening meal tonight? Something nutritious, I hope?

Make the most of some time to yourself now because you'll be summoned from above soon to do more chores...

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    Serious question: No doubt this is your worst nightmare based on your posts the last year and a half. If you come though this unscathed, will you wear a mask and get vaxxed?

FMP
    My wife won't need her second vaccine now I know that much. I tried wearing the shield but it's not nice so no but given the situation at home wearing it is required. My has tad takeaways or she comes to put something in microwave and i go outside I did cook last night. Surface transmission is the risk at the moment as I've not seen her in person since Saturday now.

Sadly the mask never stopped my wife getting it. I believe it was at the funeral or house valuation..

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    Surface transmission is the risk at the moment as I've not seen her in person since Saturday now.
    Surface transmission is considered to be "low risk", Phil.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...nsmission.html

My wife won't need her second vaccine now I know that much. I tried wearing the shield but it's not nice so no but given the situation at home wearing it is required. My has tad takeaways or she comes to put something in microwave and i go outside I did cook last night. Surface transmission is the risk at the moment as I've not seen her in person since Saturday now.
    You've been exposed. Time will tell but answer the question...Will you get vaxxed if you dodge this bullet?

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    Surface transmission is considered to be "low risk", Phil.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...nsmission.html
    I hear of people cleaning down and baskets in shops but maybe does little. Like I say I have not seen her so hopefully I can be ok she was infectious Friday Saturday I seen her Friday but this is now Tuesday.

Like I say I have not seen her so hopefully I can be ok she was infectious Friday Saturday I seen her Friday but this is now Tuesday.
    Has she ever read your posts here?

FMP

Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread Information